Chapter One

Kenzie's POV

It's the first day of summer vacation and I am so excited. This summer my parents had promised me I could spend the whole summer with my best friends, who are also sisters, Haley Anna and Kiara. Today their parents are picking me up from my house. We have been BFF's since kindergarten, and if anyone messed with one of us they messed with all of us. We always have and always will have each other's backs.

I had just finished packing when my mom yelled from downstairs "Sweetheart they're here", "Okay I'll be down in a second", I yelled back. "Hey thank you so much for letting me stay with you Mr. and Mrs. Thigpen", I said "No problem are you ready?" their mom said "I sure am," I said back.

End of POV

Haley Anna's POV

I was sitting in my room talking to Kiara when I got a call from Kenzie

(Phone convo K=Kenzie H=Haley Anna)

H-Hello

K-Hey

H-Oh hey are you here already?

K-No I just got bored so I called you

H-Oh okay

K-So what you doing?

H-Sitting in my room bored out of my mind talking to Kiara

K-Sounds awesome

H-Not really

K-Haha okay at least you can stand up and walk around

H-True very true

K- Well we're here bye

H-Okay bye

(End of convo)

After Kenzie hung up I went and told Kiara she was here.

End of POV

Kiara's POV

Haley Anna just finished talking to Kenzie and came and told me that she said she just got here so we both ran downstairs only to be greeted by Kenzie. "KENZIE!" Haley Anna and I shouted. "HALEY, KIKI!" She shouted back. "Can you guys believe school is already over?" Kenzie said. "I know the year flew by fast" I said back. "Not that it's a bad thing though" Haley Anna said, which made all of us laugh. The rest of that night was just us talking about makeup and guys then we watched a few movies and fell asleep.