Annoucement

So you know the girls are teenagers now and they is off to college. It was a sad day but they had to do what they had to do.

KC is 9 months pregnant. She found out they was gonna have a girl. 1 month ago Hakeem and the rest of the family threw KC a baby shower.

KC had been changing a lot you know with the mood swing, craving, being horny, and everything else.

Her and Hakeem finally got married those other times they was together they didn't get married yet they was engaged and been having on and off relationship.

Mostly in this book y'all notice that they been arguing a lot but this was a big argument. KC was mad at Hakeem because she found a text in Hakeem's phone that said "come on daddy I need you tonight"

She and Hakeem was fighting so what he does is leave. He didn't come home for 2 weeks KC suspect that he went over to that girl houses. One night he came back. He begged KC a lot until she finally forgive him.

The girl Hakeem was messing around with she said that she was pregnant and he was the only man she been with. KC had got so pissed at Hakeem she told him to leave. He told her that she is lying he used protection. So what had to be done was to take a Dna test.

The results came a few weeks later and it said that Hakeem is not the father of her baby. She knew Hakeem wasn't the father she just wanted to get KC out of the way and make a family with Hakeem. If she did she'll say that Hakeem we have a baby in the way. The girl real baby daddy left her when she told him.

So she decided to put it on Hakeem. The only reason she was with him because he got money and famous.
So after all that drama KC and Hakeem was still together through out all the bad times they had they have each other.

This happened when the twins left hoped you liked it and I know it was short but it was all I could think of

Comment

Vote

Thanks✌️✌✌