Chapter 3

My eyes fluttered open as my two kidnappers stood over me. I was still in nothing but my bra and underwear and was now shivering violently. It seemed like they didn't have a heater in this entire house.

It felt like icicles were going up and down my spine as I layed down on the grimy floor. The father, I think his name was Steve had the handcuffs in his one hand and the whip in the other hand. While his still unknown named son, had the change of clothes and blanket. 

"Get up" Steve said to me. I could clearly tell who was the leader of this kidnapping. I did as I was told but as I got up I felt weak. Like I could barely walk. But I knew the consequence of not listening. Once I was to my feet. Steve guided me over to the large metal pole at the far end of the room. 

I followed and waited for further instructions from him. He grinned at me, knowing he had full control over everything I do from now on. "Alright bitch, you have a couple of rules while you are under this house in my command.

They're as followed, One; you will call me master from now on. Two; everything I tell you to do, you will do with no complaints or issues. Got it?" I nodded, agreeing with everything he was saying. Even if I knew I would come to regret it. 

"Those are all I have for now. But I will think of further one's as the time goes on. In the meantime, I think we're going to have a little fun, to truly get you acquainted with the house and it's surroundings. You see that pole in front of you?" I said yes, in a quiet, hoarse voice. "Good, you're going to entertain my son and me right now. So put on a show for us. And just a word of advice, if I don't like what you do, I will use what is in my hand. Now get going!" 

I walked up to the pole, I had never actually done this before. Since I wasn't a stripper, but I didn't want to get whipped so I used all of my cheer-leading skills to work. For the next ten minutes, I twirled around it, wrapped my legs around it seductively and a bunch of other things that made me think of myself as a disgusting slut. 

After a full ten minutes of going at it. I stopped, gasping for air since it took a lot out of me. But Steve was having none of it. He jumped up from his seat with the whip in his hand. He unraveled it and threw me down on the ground.

He then proceeded to whip me for the next few minutes. Every-time the whip lashed me I screamed out in complete terror and pain. I had never felt anything like this before. He must have done it at least fifteen times. Each one more painful then the last. He whipped me all over the place, my legs, my arms, my face, and places I would rather not talk about.. 

Every-time he lashed me with it, a big smile would cross his face. This man was truly sadistic, he was enjoying every minute of it. I screamed out for his son to stop him. It looked like he was about , he walked up to me and was about to help me up. When all of a sudden Steve dropped the whip and then proceeded to punch him square in the face. His son dropped instantly, as if he was out cold. 

I sat there next to the pole, petrified in fear. I did not know what was going to be happening next. I had already been whipped over and over again, causing me to bleed profusely from the cuts that have opened up.

His own son, his flesh and blood, he just knocked out for trying to help me. I now knew how sick this individual was. If I wanted to escape him, I would need to be smart and cunning. But for now, I would need to be strong for all my friends and family who would be waiting for me once I leave this house.

He got on his hands and knees next to me and then did something that both shocked me and left me completely confused. He then proceeded to brush the hair out of my eyes and wipe the blood off of the cuts.

After doing all that to me he was going to help me. I didn't understand but I was not going to complain about this. I needed all of the good will I could get at this point. He then proceeded to hand me the towel and the change of clothes. "Oh one last thing hunny, tonight, we're going to be having a lot of fun. If you know what I mean." He winked at me and cackled loudly, thinking his comment was hilarious. He then grabbed his song, he placed him over his shoulders and carried him upstairs. 

Leaving me with nothing but my thoughts...