Neighbors

Requests are open! Well, here's my first imagine
----------------------------------------------
*beep beep beep beep*
I slammed my hand on my alarm clock and rub my eyes groggily. I slowly sit up, pull my legs out from under my warm blanket and swing them over the side of the bed.

I pick out my outfit and lay it out on my bed the get dressed. I curl my hair and do my makeup. Before I leave, I check everything one more time then run downstairs, then out the door.

I close it behind me and walk down my pathway toward my car. I get to it and pull it open. I pull the seat belt over my shoulder then put it into the lock with a clicking sound.

I put my keys in the engine and...

Knock knock knock

I turn my head to see a boy about my age with brown hair and brown eyes.
I roll the window down.

"Hey" I say
"Hey, my name is stiles" he puts his hand in the window, I take it and shake it.
"I'm Y/N" I say
"So I just moved here and I- I was wondering I- if you would maybe, like, to hang out some ti- time?" He stuttered out.
"Uh yea sure whenever" I smile
"What?! Really?! I mean oh, ok, yea cool" he says while leaning up against the car.
"K well I got to get to school, you need a ride?" I ask
"Uh yea sure!" He says then gets in the passenger seat.

---------------------------------------------
A/n- k well there's the first one guys, hope you like it and don't forget to vote comment and follow!
💖||Tala||💖
!!!!REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!!!