The Car

Steve walked into their garage bringing Tony some water because he had been working on his car all day. Tony rolled out from under the car but he was still laying there under the car and looked up at Steve with a smirk. Steve gave Tony the water bottle and Tony took it and gulped it down like a fish. He gave it back to Steve and smiled "Thank you babe" Tony said and then as he was about to get back under the car, but the car fell on top of him. "Steve!" He groans.
Steve ran over and tried to lift up the car but failed. "Tony, I'm going to get you out of here I promise" Steve said and then his adrenaline kicked in, thinking of Tony hurt made him sad because he didn't like seeing Tony hurt so he lifted the car up and Tony got out from under it. Steve put the car down and took Tony up to his lab and got Dr. Banner to help him.
"S-steve stay with me" Tony groaned in pain.
"I'm not leaving you hun" Steve smiled and held his hand.
Tony closed his eyes and Bruce began to stitch him up and make sure he was okay. Steve saw that the reactor went black it wasn't it's bright blue.
"Bruce what do we do!?" He panicked
"Don't worry I got this" Bruce said and started up a machine and brought Tony's heart back online.
Hours later Steve just sat by Tony and waited for him to awake. Hours later Tony awoke and smiled at him.
Steve smiled through the tears and put his hand on the reactor "Your..your heart stopped" he cries and snuggled his head into Tony's neck.
"Hey I'm still here it's alright" Tony murmurs and runs his fingers through Steves hair.
"I'm okay Steve"
"Your Arc Reactor went black it thought you were gone" Steve keeps crying on Tony.
Tony pulls up Steve's face and wipes the tears away.
"Baby it's okay. I'm here. Don't worry" Tony ran his fingers through Steves hair and moved over on the bed. Steve layed down next to him. Tony kissed his forehead.
"Let's just lay here for a bit" Tony groans. His ribs hurt like hell.
Steve nods and buried his face into Tony's neck. Tony could get use to this.