How/Where you meet

Stefan 💙

You were new in town and went to the grill to have lunch. You walked up to a blonde boy whose name tag read Matt. "Um excuse me can I get a burger and coke?" You asked. "Sure." Matt replied. While you were waiting a gruff voice asked. "Is this seat taken?" "No go ahead." You replied, turning around you see this beautiful man with a slight blonde/brownish quiff and blue eyes; a sharp jaw line and above all completely sexy. "So beautiful are you new around here?" The man asked, you blushed. "Yeah just moved here, it's a lovely town." You replied. The man smiled, "Well beautiful my name's Stefan yours?" You blushed 20 shades of red. "Y/N, Y/N L/N."

Damon 💋💋💋💋💋

Damon 💋💋💋💋💋

"Oh god this is not right nothing's right." Your twin sister elena complained for the 100th time. "Jesus Lena shut up it's not the end of the world, it's just a boy." You groaned burring your face in the couch. "No this means everything y/n, what if I completely embarrass myself, what if he doesn't want to be with me any more, what if..." "Elena Gilbert stop doubting yourself you are a beautiful girl and any one who doesn't see that is a complete baboon okay." You hugged her tightly, being the eldest you were very protective over your siblings. The door bell rang and Elena's face lit up. "Oh my god he's here!" She rushed to the door, Stefan and a unknown man walked in. "Hey Stefanie, and very sexy person I don't know" You called from the couch. "Hey y/n, this is my brother damon" Stefan replied grumbly, he never really liked you. "Hello Damon." Damon smirked. "Y/N." 

Jeremy 😘

You were walking around trying to find your next class when you bumped into a wall. But walls aren't muscular, slowly you looked up and saw the most beautiful brown eyes. "Are you okay?" asked the beautiful man. "Uh." you squeaked. The man laughed. "Uh s-sorry, I d-didn't see y-you there." You stuttered out quickly becoming very shy. The man smiled, "It's okay, i'm Jeremy and you are?" "Y/N" "Are you new?" Jeremy asked. "yes" "Y/n can I walk you to class?" "Um yes." And that was the start of a beautiful friendship.