The Real Love! ♥

This is a story of a boy and a girl , which are from different skies.The real love of that girl gave her beautiful and special dreamed fruits of life.

There was a boy named Nick , who lived in America. Beside, there was a girl Jessica , who was living in London. They were cousins. It was a beautiful day , I woke up ate breakfast and I just heard that my Khala and her family is coming in tomorrow's flight. The other day, we went to the airport and I saw there my khala , his two sons and one daughter coming towards us. We came home and I started to realise that my khala was staring me again and again and talking to me about my studies. Well, I was just 11 years old. One day , I was just roaming around and suddenly my khala called me in her room. Just then she asked me something very surprising that "Do You Wanna Marry My Second Son Nick? ". I was like so Confused. As I was so small, I said I dont know. She used to ask this frequently everyday and I used to say " Yes , no , I dont know". And finally the time came they all went back Khala , Nick , John and Ayesha.My khala didnt visited London again for many years. I heard that nick is coming london.From that time I started to feel something for him. I was 13 years old. And he was 18 years old. My feelings started having something special for him. I stare at him all day. But he didnt understand.I listen to songs and stare him.I had fallen in love. One day , he suddenly called me alone I was scared that what happened , that day he asked me " what do you want from me? Why do you stare me all day?". I was embrassed without giving him any answer I ran downstairs. I coudn't say that I like you because I was afraid of the reply that I will get.There was one more day , he was taking me to a room alone but sadly my litlle sister, mellisa just came. ge said to her to go. He wanted to talk to me in personal , she didnt went away ;'(. After that day he bever asked me such questions. As the time passsed, he went back. I loved him a lot. I cried for him.It was a real love. He didnt came back because of his studies. I Waited and waited , wondering if he ever coming around. My faith in him was fading.He didnt know about it.But my love never died.

The part 2 for this book is coming soon!

hope you enjoy it! Thank you!