Page 1

TIC: Ok, first time with this, don't judge. I'm bored.

It's snowing. I remember the last time it snowed, I had recently turned 13. I had been with my parents. The car had drove over an icey patch and caused us to crash. Dad didn't make it, I suffer from brain damage and was sent to the hospital . My mom would visit me often and bring me gifts from time to time. Though I'd tell her it's unnecessary for her to bring them.

It turns out when I got into that car crash it had hit my limbic system. The part of the Brain that processes emotion and memories, so I can't "FEEL" anything. I forgot lots of things about my past though I would remember fragments of it. While I still remember my education and mother, and the car accident.

I had been let out of the hospital a few months after the accident. From then on I had forgotten about all of my friends I had at school. I was bullied alot by other kids while some stuck up for me. Though I don't remember that much of it.

I recently turned 18, my mom had set me in an academy. Her and my step dad were trying to work more with the family business. So I agreed with her idea and was sent off with the best of luck, I guess. Though now that I'm here, it seems strange. But I ignore it and walk in.

"Ah! Mr.Everbloode! Nice to meet you" the headmaster beamed as I gave a simple nod and a fake smile. "So, I know about you're case and the accident. Of which I apologize for bringing up if it's still a sore subject?" asked the headmaster taking a glace up at me from the papers. While I shook my head, "No, as noted, I can't 'feel' anything."

"Oh, yes, sorry, I kinda let that slip outta mind. Well here's your dorm room key and you'll be in room 222" the headmaster smiled again and handed me the key. I smiled back and made my way over to the boys dorm. Some other guys were bringing in their boxes and gave my weird stares and uneasy glances as I walked by. But I paid them no attention, walking over to my dorm room while people talked behind my back.

Though I didn't care. I stopped in front of room 222, opening the door to see my room mate unpacking boxes. His hair was a dirty blonde that went perfectly with his crystal blue eyes. He wore a simple white t-shirt with a grey jacket over it along with jeans and converse. One of those popular type of guys, this will be interesting. He looked over at me and flash a bright smile at me.

"Hey! I'm Arron Banners, and don't worry. I was informed about your 'case'" Arron smiles while holding his hand out to me. "So what's your name?" He asks placing a box aside. "Nathan Everbloode." I said blankly shaking his hand without hesitation as his smile faltered slightly.

"Well Nathan, it's nice to meet you!" Arron beamed, his smile retaliating as as he let go of my hand. "I could help you unpack when I'm done." He insisted taking glance over at the boxes stacked near my bed. I shook my head, "that won't be necessary, I'll be fine" I implied unpacking one of the boxes as he shrugged and continued unpacking.

After about an hour we had finished unpacking and I began setting down some rules. "The only rules I have to state is please do not be bringing girls here late at night, try not to bother me when I'm busy, don't try to conversate with me about 'emotions' and things related towards it, and.....just ignore me if I'm having any "episodes" or something. Alright? Is there any rules you have to state?" I asked while he looked at me with a bit of a confused look. "Uh, no. I don't have any rules, and don't worry about me bringing any girls over. Though, what do you mean by 'episodes'?"

"Well, when I say 'episodes' I mean um....how do I put this?.....when I'm a bit in shock or seem like I had....Well, re-experienced the accident I had been in." I said as simply as possible while Arron stared at me in surprise. "Oh, well why should I ignore you when your having an episode? Wouldn't it be more accurate if I helped you?" Arron implied.

I shook my head, " that won't be necessary, so far, when ever I have any episode. No one seems able to snap me back to reality. So it would be a waste of time trying." I said bluntly as he sighed, "Well, alright, if that's what you want..." He mumbled then layed down, " Imma go to sleep, good night Nathan." He said quietly while I stared at him a few seconds and layed down as well, ' this is going to be more interesting than I thought' I thought as I turned off my lamp and drifted into the dulling unconsciousness.