Author's Note

Hi guys first of all thank you for reading my book and again sorry for the errors and wrong grammars I'm still learning pa. I'm a horrible author 😔😭😔😭😔 uhmm guys this story will have sssslloooooooooooowwwww 🐢🐌🐢🐌🐢 updates because I'm reading some books and I'm depressed because of my grandpa he has a sick and he has a lump inside his intestine I don't know which intestine and the lump hasn't been removed, I missed my cousin Madison she's the only one who can understand me even though she's younger than me, my friend Alexa she's confused because earlier in our Christmas party before we end it Gabriel my classmate confessed to her but she likes someone and she won Ms. Christmas party and Gabriel is Mr. Christmas party she knows that Gab will confess to her and she knows all of that are planned because of our reaction on Gabriel's speech I'm worried because "we" recorded it and maybe one of our classmates post it on Facebook which she doesn't like but I ship those two ALGAB they are actually pair (there's their picture 👆👆 and I haven't finished the video because the memory of my iPad is full because of our selfies), my best friend Angeline I haven't give my gift for her and I miss her too, I remember my past life which was stupid because I'm a bad girl back when I was in elementary, and I want to sleep for a long time and never woke up, and lastly I missed my crush J_______ he haven't replied to me even when I chat him I never get anything maybe I should ignore him for the rest of my life and now I really really really really really really really hate him and if he messaged me IDK I won't reply to him and I don't regret that and I'm still editing the chapters there.

Love yah all

V.C.S.F. (VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, FOLLOW)

~SophIA