A Walk In My Shoes

Okay so this is my first ever story and blame it being a boyxboy on Amyscence cuz I am addicted to them stories =) sooo please be kind and let me know what you think. If it isn't any good let me know I have lots of ideas.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue-- The Day.

"Whaddup fairy?" Jason asks snickering and giving his just as horrible best friend, Demittri, a high five.

"You." I say looking up because it was in fact the truth, seeing as he's 6'6 and I'm just 5'10 but I can cause a lot more damage small or not.

"Now, now Michaelangelo don't be smart..." he said looking down at me with his piercingly blue eyes.

Jason was the image of a blonde hair blue eyed angel. If only he was.... He used those innocent looks for evil. He was the towns worst 'threat' as some people would say. But I've been up against worse. Demittri on the other hand looked dark and mysterious with his dark brown hair and chocolate eyes that always held a look of defense that was hard to get through. He doesn't trust easy. So how he's friend with the Neanderthal beside him is wayyyy beyond me. Anyway back to the present introductions can be done later when I don't want to pound the blonde hair blue eyed angel and his dark commrade.

"It's Michael to you." I hissed hating my name.

"Be nice Mikey." Demittri said softly looking at me in curiosity, probably wondering how I'll react to the nickname.... My stupid betraying heart skipped a beat.

"Why should I?" I asked my face softening and I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow. I've always had a soft spot for him.... I have NO idea why I mean he's the devils bestfriend.

"Because we have done nothing to you..." he said looking at Jason.

"Yet." I said glaring at Jason who was looking down.... What's with that? Usually they are beating the shiz out of me by now. What gives?

"I don't think we are planning to are we Jason?" Demii said looking back at me. Yeah I gave him a nickname. Got a problem? Wait..... Did he just say they AREN'T gonna maul me?!

"Okay what's up? You guys NEVER pass up the chance to let me whip you." I say looking as confused as I felt.... What is going on?

"Jason has some things to say." Demii said completely ignoring my jibe at them and motioning to an extremely pale Jason.... What's so bad that he turns into a ghost and doesn't want to beat me?

I stand there eyebrows furrowed and faced confused and weary while Jason looked up and opened his mouth to speak when we heard a screech.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay so there's a sneak peek..... Did you like it? Cuz if ya did then I'll continue and make a first chapter. But only if I get some positive feedback =)

P•S• This is like a sneak peek and introductions at the same time.... Soooo yea. ;p