Blood.

The lingering smell of blood smothered all over the deer's torn body. As it slowly struggled to breathe for it's very life. It was as if everytime it inhales knifes would stab its lungs. Cerise was taken a back.
Usually hunts were comforting and relaxing. It makes her forget about the loneliness, the pressure and her past. But as she watched the deer slowly dying she remembered her.
The girl she didn't remember the name. The girl that befriended her along time ago. She was there at the grassy ground of the forest. With all the blood and tears the girl has shed.

"No...sh**..No..." Cerise panicked as she pulled locks of her hair. "..what have...Noo!! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!!" Agonizing cries for help filled her ears. The trees that surrounded her came closing in. Everything filled with darkness.

The deer's blood dripped down her neck and her hands were soaked crimson. Her eyes filled with distress as tears run down from her golden orbs. The scent that smelt like dinner became a horrid stinging stench. The foul smell quickly filled her lungs. The memories flooded accross her head.
Torches.
Fire.

Howling

Screaming

The little girl

axes.

tears

Blood..Blood..

"STOP! ENOUGH!!" Cerise growled, as she ran away from the wounded creature. She ran and ran away from the forest. Away from all the memories. Away from the girl that haunted her for four years now.

She ran and ran, but as she got further the creature chased her. Cerise ran her fastest but her feet felt heavy. Cerise huffed and puffed pushing herself further.
--------------------------------------------------

"Cerise, Cerise!" A familiar female voice shouted. Cerise's body were shaken and she's finally awake. As she opened her eyes, the sight of Cedar her roomate shocked her.
"Cedar?! Huh?" Cerise said in confusion. "Where's the deer? The blood?"

"Deer? Blood?" The wood-graved child replied puzzled. "You were having one heck of big bad nightmare."

"I was.." Cerise sighed as she ran her fingers through her wood. Remembering her hidden wolf ears, she pulled the hood closer to her.

"You were howling and mumbling about some girl.."

Cerise became alert when those words came out of Cedar's mouth. Her senses became fully awaken. Sweat beads dropped one by one on her forehead.

"You musn't tell anyone about this!." Cerise said and stared with serioud throng the wooden dork.

"That.. would..be.." Cedar was about to warn Cerise, but the wolf-child dashed to the washroom. "Fiddlesticks, I wish I could tell a lie."

------------------------------------------------

During Crownculus Cerise painfuly listened to Mr. B. Nimble explain Pythagoras Thereom. Her attention was still on that crazy nightmare she had. Who was that little girl? How come she looks so familiar? Have Cerise forgotten or made herself forget about that girl?

"Miss Hood what is the formula of this triangle?" Mr. Nimble asked as he tapped the ruler on the board.

"pi squared multiplied by the radius sir.." Cerise blurted. The whole class laughed hysterically. Cerise blushed redder than her crimson cloak.

"I beg your pardon miss Hood? I believe we've move on from that subject last week?" Mr. Jack snickered.

Oh curses..

Cerise burried her blushing self underneath her cloak. Pulling the front of her hood towards her face. She should stop thinking about that girl. Maybe she'll forget about the whole crazy nightmare. Plus, she needs to focus on improving on her calculus class.