Musibat jab aati hain , tab chaaro aur se aati hain

As they left the plush offices of KKN , Ananya was wishing that she had never left home that day . She kept thinking of the problem they were in , as it was not a small problem , cos if anything went wrong , they would lose their lives . As they were dealing with a baaghi , a criminal . And Kabir was looking so handsome.....wait did she just think Kabir was looking handsome ? Fish , she tried concentrating on their situation and their plan , wait had they even made a plan ?? No they didn't , how stupidly foolish of them .

Kabir too was thinking about their situation , but he was getting distracted due to the hot chick sitting beside him , did he just think Ananya was a hot chick ? How could he ? Was he turning nuts ?

"Plan kya hain ?" Asked Ananya . Nodding his head , he told her bout the plan .

Ananya agreed with him , for the first time Kabir thought .

As they neared the place Khalid had told them to reach , they saw a police barricade . Ananya was calm but Kabir looked tensed . As Ananya saw the tensed look on Kabir's face , she asked him what was tensing him up so much .

"Miss Kashyap , yaha , iss ilake mein kabhi bhi police checking nahi hoti , kyunki yeh jagah jungle ke paas hain ." As Kabir ended speaking , he regretted it , immediately , as he saw a super tensed look coming on Ananyas face .

Soon the constable came knocking on the window in Kabir's side , asking for his license . As Kabir tried to make him understand that he was from the press , the constable was adamant .

Finally Kabir showed the guy his license , as soon as the consta. saw it , he gestured to someone in the woods .

In the blink of an eye various men came out of the woods and pointed their guns towards their car .

As the guys forced the duo to come out of their car , somebody grabbed Ananya's hand to remove her watch . As she flinched under his touch , Kabir pulled Ananya's other hand , so as soon as the guy let go of Ananya's hand in a rough way , Ananya's back crashed against Kabir's chest , resulting in an eyelock .

Black cloth was draped around their heads .

"Here goes nothing " thought Ananya .

Sorry for this short update but suspense na . I dunno when I'll be updating next , so till then cya nd keep voting nd commenting
And yup this is a chap dedicated to kaya-reporters due to her insistence , I updated this