Youtuber high

X x x X

DJ's pov

It was finally time to go to YouTube high. I have been waiting for so long for my mom to let us move to California.
I was up like five minutes earlier than I was suppost to so I just turned off my alarm clock. I got up and brushed my long black hair.
I put on my black Beenie sunglasses my black ripped skinny jeans and my black top.
(Picture above)
I grabbed my black headphones and my phone then walked downstairs. I was listening to dubstep.
I walked into the kitchen and my mom gave me  a plate of eggs.
I ate them quickly then checked my phone. 8:10 I better get going.
I grabbed my black backpack then I walked out the door.
School started about 3 weeks ago so I'm gonna be the new kid which means bullies.
I didn't really care much so I continued walking. I was still listening to dubstep.
I made it to the school so I walked into the office.
"Hello are you DJ underwood?" A lady at the front desk asked.
I nodded. She handed me my schedule then I walked out.
I started to walk to my locker. I got weird glances because I'm part Neko.
I don't like them to see my ears but they can see my tail.
I put my stuff in my locker then I closed it. I was then pinned to my locker.
"Hey look it's new girl" the boy said who was pinning me to my locker.
"If you don't want my fist in your face then you better move" I hissed at him.
I pushed him back then walked away. Uh en started walking to my first class.
Math
I hate math. I'm so good at it though but it just bores me.
I got into class then I sat down in the very back. I don't like being noticed much.
A boy about my age sat down next to me. "Hi! I'm Issac! You must be new" Isaac (homelessgoomba) said.
"Yea I'm DJ" I said to him. "Hey why don't you come sit with me and some people at lunch?" He asked.
"Um ok?" I said back. Then class had started

X x x X

Lunch had finally started. I got my tray then Issac came up to me and we sat down at his table.
"Guys this is DJ" Isaac said. "DJ this is pewds mark Adam Jin Ross Bethany cierra Jordan Marzia jack Ian Anthony John or Barney Mitch Jerome Ian Jason Quentin And Ryan" Isaac said.
"Hi DJ" they all said. "Um hi" I said back. "Jin, Ross long time no see" I said and glared at them.
Everyone else just stared at us like 'wtf'. "Jin is my brother and Ross is my step brother" I said to them.
"Oh" they all said. "My mom and my real dad divorced to me and Jim got separated then my mom got with Ross dad then we got separated again so I have a completely drunk minded abus- dad" I said.
I stopped my self from saying abusing because I didn't want them to know.
"Um ok then?" Mitch said then started chatting with everyone else.

X x x X

Finally school was over. I was so happy but not at the same time.
I heard someone crying. I went to the crying sound to see the boys that pinned me agenst my locker beating a boy about my age up. I realized it was Tyler! (Munchingbrotato)
"BLOODY HELL?!" I yelled then ran infront of Tyler. I punched the boy in the face then grabbed Tyler's wrists then ran away from the school.
"DJ!" He said in joy as he hugged me. "Thanks for helping me back there" he said.
"Nope problem" I said to him. "Hey Tyler come with me to my club!" I said. "Um ok" he said as we walked into a alleyway.
We walked into a place called 'DJ Playz'. It was a club I owned. It was always YouTube themed because I started YouTube when I started this place.
    I ran up to the DJ's thing. "Give it up to the owner of the DJ Playz!" The DJ said then gave the mic to me.
"Who's up for some dubstep!" I yelled into the mic earning yea's and yah'a from the crowd. I then started up some music and I started using that thing you move with your hand to make cool sounds.
I threw the mic at Tyler and he knew exactly what to do. He got up on the stage and started rapping. No one would ever guess he could rap but he is awesome at it.
When the song was over someone gave me a note for a song.
"Next we have me and Tyler doing Lost boy" I said then got onto the stage. Tyler had his guitar and I had the piano.
We both had microphones.
Then I started.
T=Tyler DJ=Dj

Dj-there was a time when I was alone
No where to go and no place to call home
My only friend was a man in the moon
And been sometimes he would go away too

T-then one night as I closed my eyes
I saw a shadow flying high
He came to me with the sweetest smile
Told me he wanted to talk for awhile
He said Peter Pan that's what they call me
I promise that you'll never be lonely
And ever since that day

Both-I am a lost boy from never land
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always one the run from Captain Hook

Run run lost boy they say to me
Away from all of reality
Never land is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys me are free
DJ- he sprinkled me in pixie dust and told me to believe
Believe in him and believe in me
Together we will fly in a cloud of green
To your beautiful destiny

T-as we soared above the town that never loved me
I realized I finally had a family
Soon enough we reached never land
Peacefully my feet hit the sand and ever since that day

Both-I am a lost boy from never land
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook

Run run lost boy they say to me
Away from all of reality
Never land is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free

DJ-Peter pan tinker bell Wendy darling
Even Captain Hook you are my perfect story book
Never land I love you so you are now my home sweet home
Forever a lost boy at last

T-Peter pan tinker bell windy darling
Even Captain Hook you are my perfect story book
Neverland I love you so you are now my home sweet home
Forever lost boy at last and for always I will say

Both-I am a lost boy from never land
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from coats in hook

Run run lost boy they say to me
Away all of reality
Never land is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free

Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free

We finished the song and heard a lot clapping. I put my mic up but Tyler kept his. I when back up to the DJ stand. I put my headphones then started the dubstep again. Tyler just say next to me being hidden.
He rapped time to time still not showing his self.
I gave the station to howl, the person who owns this place besides me.
Me and Tyler then walked down to me crowded by people.
But one thing caught me eye

Oh crap....