Austlan Cashby One Shot

"Oh, Austie," moaned Alan as he rolled his hips against Austin's. Austin gave a loud moan as he placed his thin fingertips on Alan's shoulders making the smaller man's knees buckle.

"Fuck, Alan." Austin said as the ginger haired boy grinded against him slowly. "What you're doing to me..."

Alan turned with a devilish grin and placed kisses on Austin's jaw making him moan loudly.

"You like that, baby?" He whispered in Austin's ear making him shiver.

"Mmmmhmmm," he groaned. Alan brushed his fingers under Alan's shirt and trailed his tongue across Austin's lips. Austin gave a loud groan. "Fuck!"

Alan played with the taller man's nipple causing it to go hard. Austin leaned against the wall for support, his heart thudding faster.

"God...fuck..." He groaned. Alan smirked up at him.

"You like that, babe." He hissed. Austin nodded, pleasure coursing through his veins. His erection pressed uncomfortably against his jeans.

Alan undid Austin's pants and forced his hand into his jeans touching his length. Austin's knees gave out. He fell to the ground, Alan following him. Without missing a beat, Alan yanked the jeans off of his legs.

Winking, Alan bit through Austin's boxers. Austin gave a loud groan and rubbed his fingers through his hair.

"God..." Austin hissed. Alan chuckled as he brought the taller man's underwear down with his teeth.

Alan took Austin in his mouth and began to suck. Pleasure forced Austin to arch his back off the floor. He glanced down and watched as the smaller man worked on him. Alan stood, making Austin whimper from the detachment of lips.

Alam stripped slowly, touching himself causing him to get an erection. Austin covered his face as Alan crawled up to his chest.

Austin felt pressure on his cock and he opened his eyes to see Alan forcing himself on his cock. Austin bit his lip watching Alan's face contorted in pain as Austin slid into him. Alan gave a groan and he settled on Austin.

Austin gave a loud moan and shifted positions as he turned on top of him. Alan bit his lip and smiled at Austin. Austin let his instincts take over.

Alan writhed from underneath Austin, screaming loudly.

"Oh! Oh! Fuck Austie! Fuck!!!"

Austin's hands went to Alan's shoulders as Alan's hands went to his shoulders. Alan's nails dug into his back, causing Austin to give a gritty groan. Alan gave out a slutty moan.

"Fuck, Austie! I...I'm gonna....I'm gonna..."

Alan twitched and flinched under Austin. Austin gave a moan as Alan contracted around him. He thrusted a few more minutes and then he gave a groan, releasing inside of Alan.

He rolled off the smaller man and laid on his back, covered his sweat.

"Wow." Austin breathed.

"Wow." Alan agreed.