Chapter 3

Kaylieh's POV:

My face automatically turns red. I hide it by letting my hair hang around my face. Anne, Harry's mother, had a wide grin is ecstatic. Harry's mouth is slightly open and he has a sparkle in his eyes. His sparkle met mine.

I stopped at the bottom of the steps. Was I old pals with the Harry Styles? Was this possible? I can't show starstruck Kaylieh Claire Bowens. I had to play it cool. His green eyes met my light brown eyes and we practically fell into each others arms.

"I missed you." He said in the midst of our hug.

At that moment I forgot he was the Harry Styles. I felt a flood of old memories. In the treehouse in the backyard. On the playground. Watching movies. He was just Harry.

"I missed you, too," I replied after a few seconds.

"Dinner's ready," William called from the dining room.

The food was set out all across the table. Harry sat beside me. Our mothers sat in front of us. It was a regular dinner, but Harry and I, both, seemed to be in a rush. We made eye contact and rose at the same time. "May I be excused?" We said it at the same time.

We walked out to the backyard. We sat out by the little pond in the garden and talked about old times. He finally brought up a delicate situation that I knew would come up.

"How's it between you and you're mom?"