Taming Austin.

CHAPTER ONE.

-TIME TO GO.

I finished packing my last suitcase. All my memories were being thrown into heavy colored suitcases and put in the back of a car. My eyes traveled around the room one last time. I pulled my knees to my chest and closed my eyes. Maybe this is a dream. Maybe im not moving. A second passed and i opened my eyes, nothing changed. Everything was still gone. My body finally got enough energy to stand up and let me walk downstairs. "Brooklyn, sweetie. They last suitcase is in your dad's car. My mom pulled me into a tight hug. My names Brooklyn Matthews. Just another 17 year old girl. "I should go, Mom." I squeezed her one last time and pulled away and backed up. A smile managed to appear, and i gathered the last of my things and walked out to the car. My dad sat in the driver seat and flipped through radio stations. I slowly sunk into the seat and closed the door, i pulled the seat belt down and buckled in. A long awkward drive with my dad doesnt seem fun. I've never actually had a good relationship with my dad. And i never will. Im suprised he agreed to drive me to the airport. He left my mom when i was little. He calls me once every month and a half. Greatest dad ever right? I put my ear-phones in my ear and zoned out. With the lack of sleep i got, my eyes closed slowly, but they shot open again. This car ride needs to end soon. I glaced at my dad then turned away quickly. You could almost grabbed the awkward and hold it. For an hour, he focused on the road and i focused on my game of 'Temple Run' and the song that i had playing. After i was eaten by those monkey-bird things in Temple Run, i lifted my head enough to see the airport. I locked my phone and slid it in my pocket. My hand felt around the back seat trying to find the last bag i had. I rummaged through the bag to find my ticket. The car came to a stop and i quickly jumped out. I walked toward the back of the car. A man came out with something for my stuff. They piled everything on the movable cart. My eyes followed each bag, making sure nothing dropped. After they finished, i flashed my dad a smile amd gave him a quick hug. I jogged up to the guy with my stuff. "Im Connor." he smiled. Maybe he noticed i was staring at him so he decided to make conversation. "Brooklyn." i blushed and faced the floor. "Well Brooklyn, where's your plane going?" he stopped walking and faced me. "Miami." i looked at the board with all the flights. He smiled and contuined walking. After a while, he said that they were boarding for my plane. I followed him toward the stairs. "Go through that door right there." he pointed toward a pretty red head next to a small door. "I have to get this stuff on the plane" he finished and dispeared through a door next to where i was standing. The line moved fast. I gave her my ticket and walked to my seat. I plopped down and put my ear-phones back in my ear and played music. The world faded out.

__________________________

Soo, That's the start of my story.. No one has actually taken time to read it, but im just gonna keep going with it... I hope i get at least a few readers...

-Cinda.<3

__________________________