···4···

--couple months later--

Daneillas pov
So today is the last day we're here and im really nervous because today is the day.

I decided to get out of bed and get ready. I put my hair into a messy bun and sweatpants and a tanktop. I grabbed my notebook and brought it with me.

"Please welcome magcon to stage" the person said

"Hellooooo Nashville" nash said
The crowd went wild and started screaming, which got really annoying

The boys did their random stuff. Then it was my turn.

"Please welcome our sister Daniella to the stage" cameron and shawn said

I walked up on stage to the microphone and flipped the notebook to the page.

"Hi, im daniella and heres my story"
" Dear world, all the people who love me, care about etc. I dont tell anyone anything but im about to. My parents partically left my brothers and me by our selfs and didnt seem to care. I lost my friends expect for magcon. I got cyber bullied for 6 years of my life and 6 years of cancer it all happened so fast that I couldnt wrap my head around. At school I got bullied it happened the sametime I got cyber bullied. I got called names like slut, whore, ugly, pathetic, your waste of skin, you dont deserve to live and so on. The other 4 years of my life have got worse, I cut everynight, Ive thought about killing myself and I havent because I was trying to stay strong. I didnt tell anyone because I didnt know who I could trust.. but I know that I can trust these guys and girl" I finished as I ran off stage crying with Shawn and Cameron running after me.

I ran into the girls bathroom, locked myself in a stall and cried.

~<·>~
When I came out of the bathroom it was around 7:30pm. All of Magcon was waiting outside the bathroom for me. I tired sneaking past them but Nash saw me and ran up to and wrapped his arms around me. As evryone else copied him, I tired wiggling myself out but they're to strong.

"Why didnt you tell us what was happening?" Shawn asked me

"Im not in the talking mood" I warned them

I walked up to my hotel room and went to the bathroom and sure enough my eyes were bright red and puffy.

I heard a knock on the hotel room door so I went to the door and locked through the peek hole and saw Shawn. I let him in and we sat on my bed facing each other.

"Can you please talk to me" Shawn begged

"Your the only person im talking to" I said

Couple of hours later
I told Shawn evrything and he was surprised and shocked of what Ive went through.

"Your a strong girl" Shawn said
"Thanks"
We opened up my hotel door and saw cameron standing there. And he probably heard everything.. To be honest I trust Shawn a lot more then I do cameron

Its only because shawn is more caring other then cameron he is the funny type and doesnt take things serious.

Also Shawn and I are super close. He also knows what im going through to some degree.

Shawn left and Cameron stayed behind.

"Hey little sis... im here for you" Cameron said as he hugged

"I dont believe you" I said stuggling to get out of the hug

"Why" he asked

"Because you've never been there for me and leave" I said

"Whatever" he said and left

Next day

All the guys were running around to pack. I just sat there already packed.

Later that day

"IS EVRYONE READY TO LEAVE" Hayes yelled

"Ya and yes's" were said

~<·>~
We arrived home and say someone at our house.

We walked inside and say my parents and girl that looked like me standing in our living room.

"What are you guys doing here" I yelled

"We havd a surprise for you guys" my mother said

"What?" I asked sternly

"This is your sister " my dad said

And with that they walked out leaving our sister behind

I walked up to my room and I started crying as I slammed my door. I walked over to my bed amd cried.

Camerons pov
"Sorry about that" I apologized

"Its fine" she said

"Im Graciella " she continued

"Cameron and thats my twin brother Shawn and our sister upstairs her name is Daniella" I said