01. Lost

Krissy's POV
"Mom! I can't find my vans!" I picked out my cream colored shirt and some skinny jeans with a red and black plaid flannel that goes around my waist. All that's missing now is my matching vans. "Check near the door! Also I left a bagel on the counter!" I hurried downstairs and saw them at the door. I facepalm myself for not checking there sooner. I grab the bagel and my bag and head out the door. "Hey Krissy!" I heard my friend, Rey walk up the driveway." Hey Rey Rey. What's up?" I turned around to find her jumping. "Ethan's brother is transferring today. Are you happy?" I sigh. Ethan Dolan. The popular kid. I've heard rumors that his brother is shyer than him. "Yea. Whoop, whoop. Now let's go before trouble maker finds us." To be honest I wanna see Ethan's brother, as long as he's not a douche. After entering the double doors, I say bye to Rey and head to my locker and grab my history books. Just then the bell rang and the hallway became crowded. Luckily first period is right next to my locker. "Hi Mrs. Burley." I walked in and she was talking to a new student. "Krissy, this is Grayson. He's new here, so he's going to sit next to you, ok?" I nodded and flashed a smile. I walked back to my desk and a certain someone bumped into me. "Sorry." I sighed and went to pick up my stuff. "Ethan, cut it out." I heard Grayson say as he kneeled next to me. I looked up at Ethan and at Grayson. "Wait... You two are twins?!"