07. Trust

Same POV
"Oh well it's not a problem. Krissy could make your famous berry shortcake." I smiled and nodded. "Sure. Oh Mrs. Dolan, your not allergic to anything, are you?"
"No, sweetheart. Go right ahead." I nodded and made my way to the kitchen. I rinsed everything off and began to cut the strawberries when I heard the front door open. Oh no. "Hello you two. You two do look handsome." I paused and looked up. They do look cute. I made eye contact with Ethan and I looked down. "Oh Krissy, don't be shy, come say hi!" I washed my hands. "Ok!" Once I made it into the living room, their mother started to talk. "Boys, be nice to her alright? Krissy honey do you need help in the kitchen?" Heck no. "Not really ma'am, but help is appreciated."
"So well mannered, I like her." My mom and I exchanged looks and laughed. "Some would say she's the devil in disguised Mrs. Dolan." I beckoned the boys back into the kitchen. "Ok. Let's see.....um...oh! Can one of you grab the blackberries and blueberries and rinse them off?" Ethan grabbed the berries while Gray and I got the plums and peaches. "What do you want to do with these?" I handed Ethan a bowl and pointed to the strawberries on the cutting board. "Place them in this, then finish the strawberries." He rose an eyebrow. I rolled my eyes. "Please?" He nodded and went to the sink. "Krissy, what are we going to do with these?" Grayson pointed to the plums and peaches. "Magic Mr. Dolan, magic."
*time skip*
"Done and done! Thanks guys!" I gave them each highfives and placed the mixture in a container and put it in the fridge.