School Hours

He was in the office again. " Derek sweetie what could of possessed you to do that." "Well let's see for starters he deserved it and maybe if he didn't swing first I wouldn't be in this mess." "OH c'mon Derek maybe if you weren't such a cocky bastard I wouldn't have swung!" That Nathaniel Mills would probably be the most annoying person ever but sometimes it saved them both out of sticky situations like these. "Mr. Pearson would be with you two but he said just to send you guys to class." "Well thank you Mrs. Clements and have a lovely day." He gagged that hag always made him sick. The minute he looked up Nathaniel had him in head lock pointing out this girl. " Woah isn't she a beauty, but damn what's up with those cuts and bruises!" Derek met her twice. The meetings between them didn't go so well. But then it was because of his girlfriend at the time, now his ex. He vaguely remembered holding the girl when she collapsed after her outburst. Derek's ex, Alyssa showed up thinking whatever in her head. Alyssa pretty much hated the girl for some weird ass reason.  He didn't understand girls, yet he understood her.
  "So whats her name Derek?" Nathaniel whispered. He debated on spoling it for him yet his moith opened before he could decide.
"Rose Gautier is her name."