The MAGIC life can bring

I made this because I'm bored. Oh my gosh, And I just have a pretest tomorrow.

Anyways, Please read this.

This is my FIRST story. Hope you like it guys.

Please bear with the grammatical errors.

SUPPORT! :))))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters:

Amy Lee- A rich 16y/o kid. She has 3 bestfriends: Matt Moore, Lauren White and Mitch Tremblay. She is sweet and caring but never get to have  time with her parents. She loves to sing and dance. She is kinda innocent :) She's good looking BUT she NEVER had a boyfriend.What will happen after THAT happened?

Dylan Anderson- The rich and the Famous. A HOT and good-looking 17 y/o guy with an arrogant attitude. He LOVES to mess around, play with girls. "The Cassanova" among his friends. He never take things SERIOUSLY. What will happen after he made a BET?...

Matt Moore- He's the so-called BESTFRIEND of Amy. But! She didn't know there's SOMETHING MORE for him. He likes adventures. He's a thoughtful one and can KILL a person who hurts his BESTFRIENDS. :)

PROLOGUE:

Amy's POV:

Right now i'm here at Lauren's house. Her parents are the owner of the MOST famous mall in the world " Louie Voy" (I just made that). She get what she wants and now . . . .

Lauren: Let's go, amy. Jake expects you to be there. You know, you're like his sister already.

Mitch: "Come on, Amy. You'll surely enjoy if you come with us. PLEASE? Matt will be there. It's just a small party. Come on! You'll meet my many people, oh and not to mention . . .

Lauren and Mitch: BOYS!

Amy: UHHHH! Fine guys. I'll go, ok? .So just please lower your voice? It's irritating. OH! and I don't carer about BOYS! You know that.

Mitch: Oh no no no, Amy. You can't just be like that forever. You need to find(with feelings) someone who will live with you forever.. :)

Amy: Well then, I'll just be a nun!

Lauren: UGH! wtvr! But you're coming right?????

Amy: YEAH!

LAUREN and MITCH: YES! Perfect.

UHHH! I really can't do anything when it comes with my friends. Maybe this party will ease the pain i'm feeling right now. :(((

At the party (at the house of their classmate---Jake Anderson, Lauren's boyfriend)

Still Amy's POV:

*music: Moves like jagger*

It's so NOISY.UHH. I hate it (AN: Well, DUH, Amy ,It's a party so it SHOULD be NOISY! . :))) )

Lauren: Hey! Matt texted me, he can't come over.

Amy: What? Aww. I haven't seen him for ages. Anyways I'll just walk around, K ?

Mitch: Ok. And for me, I'll just go THERE (points at the place where groups of boys are) and befriend them. *wink*.

Look at Lauren, she's already with Jake MAKING OUT! Why don't they just get a room!

I took a glass not knowing it was an alcoholic drink.

While I was walking I suddenly felt someone grabbed my hand.

 Dylan: Hey sexy. you with some one? ( smiles seductively)

Amy: Hey!No I'm totally alone (she said flirtly)

Then he suddenly kissed me and I kissed back? OMG! What am I doing. His hands were all over me.Oh. Why do I feel so hot? And I didn't even realize that we're already in a room. But still the kiss wasn't broken.

Dylan: You're so beautiful (kisses me again passionately) and hot.

And then he started undressing me...

Gosh. And that's all I remember.

===========================================================

OH my first story! sorry for the grammatical errors. :)