Meeting the transfer

Chelsea's POV

I never believed in blue Mondays until today.

"Hey Chels" said Amber as I walked in to the studio I go over and give her a big hug and kiss on the cheek she is the sweetest just like her big brother Cole.

Just then I hear all the guys moan and the girls start whispering, turning around to see what's going on and I turn right into a solid chest "what the f..." I'm stopped mid-sentence by a finger on my lips.

"Well hello there beautiful, I am Seth and what is it that you would like me to call you? Babe maybe? Or how about angel?" He said as he took his finger away from my lips. Furious I slap his hand away about to reply when the principal dancer walks in and everyone is silent.

Well now you could say I was happy about seeing the principal as she would easily put this sorry excuse for a man in his place, but little did I know she was the reason he was here in the first place. "Students I want you all to welcome our new male lead dancer Seth he has been chosen to replace Ewan as he is now doing very well for him self in London"...she droned on for a little about Ewan who was only with us for two months before he left "... So I have chosen Chelsea to show you the ropes around here as she is my best student and has been lead dancer for two years" at that my head snapped to the front so fast I'm surprised I never got whiplash "Excuse me Mamma but I am not sure that would be the best idea" I say I little sheepishly as I realise what I just said, and with that she just looked at me and walked out.

"So princess, it's me and you then. I am already enjoying this school" he said as he slung his arm around my shoulders "I think I hate you already" I say as I push him away and walk over to the front of the studio to get warmed up.