Chapter Three

_________________________

I parked my car outside alongside Chase's car.

"Nice house munchkin." He complimented, his eyes skimming my house. We're rich but we don't want to live in mansions.. Yeah..

"Munchkin? What happened to 'Ashykins'?"

"I think Munchkin suits you better." He smiled cheekily. I can't help but stare at his pink lips as they curve upward. The way a small dimple would appear when- whoa! What the hell?! I don't think this is healthy for me.

"Hey!! I'm 5'2!!" I stuck my bottom lip out. Hey! Just because he's 6'1 means he can make fun of me! He got it from basketball!

"Exactly shorty. Now are you going to keep us outside?"

I threw him a glare which he returned with a smirk.

"Feisty one. I like." He said. Oh no he didn't!!!

"If I were you, I'd shut my trap before all hell gets loose." I threatened.

"Ok ok. Just saying!" He put his hands up in mock surrender.

I made a bee line to the fridge when I went in the house. "Chasey! Do you want anything to eat or drink?" I shouted although he's right next to me. Oops.

Chasey cupped his ears and grimaced. "Ow! Damn girl! I'm right next to you!"

I just shrugged. I threw him a bag of crisps and a sprite. I got the same thing.

"Ok let's start with 20 Questions." He made himself comfortable on my couch. He was too busy devouring the crisps to notice how much of a stalker I am right now. Now that I'm next to him, I can see that he actually has a small dimple on his right cheek. Aw.

Suddenly I had a surge of confidence I never had before. I leaned over and touched his dimple. He froze under my touch and slowly lifted his head up to look at me.

I realized what I was doing and I quickly put my hand back.

"Uh.. L-let's start. H-how about you start?" I said awkwardly. He gave me a small awkward smile back.

"What's your favorite color?" I looked at him with an are-you-serious? look. He just shrugged and motioned for me to answer his question.

"Baby blue." He nodded and jotted it down in his note book. "What's your favorite movie?"

"Roll Bounce." Chasey smiled. I found myself staring at him. Nobody broke the contact until my home phone sliced through it. I yelped in surprise and put my hand over my racing heart. Chasey just laughed at me.

"Hello?" "Yes I'm fine at home." "When are you coming home?" "What?!" "But whyyyy??" "Fine! I'll just tell him!" "Yeah ok, bye."

I slammed the phone down annoyed. Why oh why does it have to be them?? Him?? Ughhh!!!

"What happened?"

"Our parents want you to stay over at mine. They have to go to some 'business trip that require all of them' for 2 weeks." I huffed.

"What?!"

"That's what I said!!" I slapped a hand over my forehead.

"Well I guess that's what we'll do." He said enthusiastically. Too enthusiastically..

**A few hours later**

After another game of 20 Questions we decided to take a break. I really can't believe I'm actually socializing and laughing with THE Chase Lynch.

"I'm starving!! Can't you cook or something?!" Chase whined.

"Why don't YOU try cooking?! After all you're the one who's 'starving'!" I retorted. That just made him frown deeper.