Daddy

*Harry's POV*

It was a beautiful morning when I woke up next to my flawless husband Louis. I turned around to see his beautiful features and just looked at him. I am the luckiest man, Louis looks so peaceful and soft harry thinks.
A few seconds later Louis opened his eyes and a smile was already set on his face. Goodmorning sunshine, I said. Louis responded with a soft but passionate kiss. When he broke the kiss, he cuddled his body up against mine. I could feel his half hard cock against my tummy.
Hmmm you're horny aren't you? I asked with a smirk. Louis blushed and looked up innocent at Harry. "Well, should daddy take care of it then?" I said while I felt my pants already got tightened. Louis smiled softly and layed down with  his legs spread.
I rolled on top of him and started to grind our body's together. I gave him a desperate kiss and asked for entrance. When he gladly accepted it I started to explore every inch in his mouth. I never get enough of it and it will never feel any different than the first time kissing louis.
"daddy please" louis said. Well well kitten, needy eh?! I asked already without wanting a response. I gave him a few hickey's in his neck and went down to his pants. With one quick movement I ripped his pants of and started teasing him. "Please now i need you daddy" my husband said.
With a smirk I took all of his size without any warning and started moving my head up and down. I heard louis moaning and felt my pants getting tighter and tighter. "Daddy, i'm gonna, gonna cum" louis said.
With a pop I came face to face again with my beautiful husband. "I need you inside" louis said desperately already close to coming. I took my clothes off and grabbed the lube and condom from the desk. "no, i wanna feel you" louis said and with that i came fully hard. I spinned him around and separated his bum cheeks. Louis was already moaning and thrusting his hips up in desperate.
Without a warning I slammed my full hardened cock in him. "AAHH" louis screamed because of the unexpected move. Soon he was a moaning mess under me "move" he said. I started riding him and slamming in him harder and harder.
"AHHH YES RIGHT THERE DADDY" louis screamed when I hit his spot. "YES AH DADDY HARDER" louis said and I tightened my grip on his waist while slamming in and out him as fast as I could. Kitten, you're so beautiful you know that? I said and hit his spot over and over again.
"HARRY IM GONNA GONNA CUM" louis screamed and after a few more thrusts he came all over the sheeds. Soon after I came in him and loosened my thrust. I pulled out of him and cleaned up his tummy.
"Best sex ever daddy" louis said with the love in his eyes. "I love you" I said but louis' eyes were already closed. I cuddled up against him and soon fell asleep in the arms of the love of my life.

THE END! :) its my first time writing smut lol, comment what you think 😂🙈