Ch. 4 ♥

Sorry That I Havent Update , Im Just Update This . Long Chapters Coming Soon . Family Emergencies Happened This Weekend . My Grandmother Have Been Improving . Thank God . 🙌👵🙏

______________________________________________________________________________

Couple Days Later / Samiya POV

Lately I Havent Been Feeling Good , So Me and Aaliya Going To The Doctor . We Sitting in The Waiting Room .

Samiya - Aaliya , Im Kinda Scared . What happened That I Have STI ( Sexually Transitted Infestion ) Or An STD or Even Pregnant.

Aaliya - Take Deep Breaths . Calm Down , I Dont Know about The STDs and All but Have You Been Throwing Up laterly .

Samiya - I Be Throwing my lungs Out .

Aaliya - YouProbably Pregnant .

Samiya - True .

Doctor- Ms.Samiya Kingston ?

I Got Up .

Aaliya - Good Luck .

I Follow the Doctor , into the room .

Doctor - So , Whats Could be the problem , Ms.Kingston ?

Samiya - i just Wanna See If Im Pregnant or not , Im Been Sick Lately .

He Went Into The Cabin and Pull Out And Cup And Gave It To Me .

Doctor - Well Go Pee In This Cup and In 4 hours we will found out .

I Nodded and Went Into The Bathroom , I Did My Business and Put The Top On & Gave It To The Doctor .

Doctor - We Will Call you With The Results .

Samiya - Okay , Thanks Doctor ?

Doctor - Dr.Jones .

Samiya - Well Thanks Dr.Jones .

He Nodded and I Left .

Aaliya - you Ready ?

Samiya - Yeah .

We Left

Aaliya POV

After We Left The Clinic, We Went To Go Pick Up The Kids , After We Pick Them Up We Went Back To My House , I Open the door . i See Fucking Bullet Shells On The Floor .

Aaliya - Alexis , you promise .

Alexis - I Was Taking The Bullets Out all The Guns and Putting Them Away .

Me and Samiya Put The Kids Down , Malia Ran To Her Daddy , Melody Knew That Guns Where Bad So She Waited .

Niko - Come Here Melody .

Samiya - Melody Knows The Drill . Bad Guns .

Niko - oh .

Niko Clean All The Bullets and Guns And Put Them Up High , Then Melody Ran To Niko .

Samiya - Aaliya , If That Person called Answer It For Me .

Aaliya - Okay .

Samiya - Im Going Into the Guest Room , and Take An nap .

Aaliya - Okay Pooh .

She Went Upstairs.

Alexis - What We Gonna Fix As An Family Tonight ?

Aaliya - making Our Own Pizza and Fixing Sundaes .

Malia - Yay . Daddy Can We Go To Park ?

She Pointed To The Backyard .

Alexis - Sure .

Niko , Alexis , Malia and Melody Went Out Back and Play .

4 hours later , Me , Samiya , Niko , Alexis and The Kids In The Living Room Watching TV and Talking Then My Phone Ring , I Grab It Before The Boys Did and Answer .

3 mins being On The Phone , I put It Off and told samiya In Her Ear and We Scream And Then They Look Back .

Alexis - Why Yall So Happy .

Samiya - I Got Some New News .

She Got Up and Bend Down To Melody & She Was Happy.

Melody - We Having An Baby , Mommy .

Niko - WHAT !!!!!

He Had The Biggest Smile On His Face .

Samiya - Yep .

Niko Stood Up and Samiya and He Gave Her The Biggest Hug .

Niko - We Having An Baby , Now Melody Wont Be The Only Child Nomore .

Samiya - I Know , But What AboutThe Wedding And Stuff .

Niko - We Can Have It Before The Baby Comes Or After Its Your Choice .

Samiya - After The Baby . So I Wont Stand Up So Long While Carrying The Baby .

Niko - Thats Fine With Me , Im Just Happy .

He Kiss Samiya , I Was So Happy They Having Their Own Child .

Alexis - Congrats Bro .

Niko - Thanks .

Alexis - Oh Soon , Aaliya Going Have My Son .

Aaliya - * Laughs * I'll Think About That . Lets Just Take Care Of Our First Born .

He Smiled , They Sat Back Down and Niko Put Melody On His lap and They Was Just Talking . Awww Just Too Cute , We Got An New Edition To The Family Coming .

Vote.Comment 👌💕