Chapter 1

"Yeah like I didn't already know that" Taylor laughs with a mouthful of cereal, spitting it and dribbling milk down her chin and it plashes on the table as swings her spoon in annoyance because of my constant reminders.

"Hey! Talk without a mouthful of food I just cleaned here, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." she mumbles, taking her bowl to the sink "I'm actually surprised how big this place this."

"Yeah..." I trail off leaning on the island table and looking out of the window at the bird sat on out leafless tree in our back yard with the old deck chairs that have green growing all over the handles that the previous owners had left behind. Hideous sight really. I come back to myself when Taylor clicks her fingers in front on me.

"What, what?" I slur as I leave my daze

"You excited for the first day?"

"If I'm going to be honest, not really." I grunt

"What? Why not?" she puts her hand over my shoulder and pulls me closer

"What if I don't like the people? What if I don't like the teachers? What if I can't keep up with the work? What if-"

Taylor puts her index finger over my lips to basically tell me to shut up.

"Forget those what if's, alright? The most important one is; what if there are no hot boys?" she smiles and I shake my head giggling

"Why do you always do that?"

"Do what?"

"Turn everything sexual!"

"I have no idea what you're talking about," she looks at me over her shoulder, picking up her bag and keys walking towards the door "you coming or what?"

"Yeah, I'll be there in a minute"

She takes a step outside and sighs "alright, I'm going to wait for one literal minute, it's really cold out here" she complains with a slightly scary smile and slams the door.

If it's so cold why didn't she just stay inside? Never mind. She always has to have something to complain about but it's always in a jokey kind of way. I run up the stairs and into the bathroom  checking my hair and redoing my eyeliner, stepping back and smiling at myself and I hear the front door open.

"God dammit it's been two minutes, I don't even know why I'm still here but hurry up down here before I come up there and kick your ass!" Taylor jokes

"I'm coming, god!" I laugh

I look into the mirror again and my body starts to heat up and I get butterflies, I put the lid down on the toilet and sit on it for a couple of seconds twiddling my thumbs then getting up and opening a box of razor blades and slip one into my bag before running down the stairs.

******
hellooooo
yes yes
I'm writing another one :3

-serenbruce xo