The life of a loser.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this book, It has a lot of cussing in it, So if you are below 13 I suggest you do not read. Thanks! Enjoy! ~Author

__________________________

I wake up to my alarm clock, I turn over to read the time, it says "7:50" SHIT! I think, I rush to get dressed. it's the first day and Im the only new girl. Of course, I stumble to the buss but it keeps going! I know it's going to be a horrible day, I run to the bus, I finally catch up to it, 5 blocks away from my bus stop, at school. I scowl as I reach the office. A redheaded lady with glasses greets me, "you must be Condor," she says in a naisaly voice. I nod in response. She hand me my papers and I walk out. A person I can't make out bumps into me and I drop EVERYTHING, and everybody continues to walk over it!!! I pick up some of my papers as a girl with flawless blonde hair walks up and says "Are you new?" She bends down and picks up some of my papers. "Is it obvious?" I ask chuckling, I put most of the papers in my backpack. A tall guy is about to trip over her as she pushes him and he falls to the floor. I look at her with a Confused look. "he would Have ended up on the floor anyway..." She laughs and I laugh to.

_________________________

HIA guys that was just an intro so I hoped u liked the intro! <3 tell me what u think ~Author