prolouge

"send nudes?"

"not right now, im already in bed with pjs on and im lazy"

"begone thot. your services are no longer required"

authors note:

hello, hi so there is a lot to say, so to my old readers who supported me from the start i'm sorry for taking down the fanfic. i wrote it when i was 13 and it was very badly written with a terrible plot line and was all over the place. i tried rewriting it when i was 15, but that also ended up being a terrible rewrite. it has now been 3, almost 4, years since my second rewrite and i. i am now finally open to giving it a shot at another rewrite, but this is where things change.

i am no longer in the magcon fandom (big surprise). the second time i tried rewriting the story, i already wasn't keep ing up with cameron dallas, meaning that its even less likely for me to be keeping up with him 4 years later. i decided to revamp the whole thing and surprise! it's no longer going to be a cameron dallas werewolf story lmao.

i haven't written a story in a very long time and i have not practiced my writing skills other than for writing essays for school.

please don't judge me for my attempt to take up writing again, i'm just in need of my old hobby again as a way of expression. i'm really sorry for completely changing the story around , but i think i have an even more interesting story to tell.