1. Uh oh..(Jinyoung)

Your chest rose up and down gulping down large breaths. You just tripped over a textbook and nearly went hurdling towards a group of very cute guys in your school. One of them being Park Jinyoing. He never caught a glimpse of you to start which gave you a three second advantage to bolt and hide nearby cover. Your best friend came up with the idea of approaching Jinyoung and actually talking to him. But no matter how hard you practiced on talking to the poor guy, your nerves always got to you before you had the big chance.

"You have to tell him eventually! Y/N!" said your best friend.

You shook your head and dove into your textbook faking that you were studying for calculus.

"I can't! It's too hard! I always get so shy when I see him.." You said.

Further back into your middle school years you had developed a strong chemistry for Park Jinyoung. He transferred into your school at when you were beginning your second year of middle school. You and him have spoken a few times but they were only short and brief. You and him had a few classes together in the past but he was always surrounded by mobs of hormonal teenage girls in your age. You always stood up and walked out from Jinyoung's group knowing that your chances with this sweet boy would be little to none.

You walked up to your locker and began emptying your backpack.

"I mean..it would be nice to let him know how I feel. But as I said, I'm too scared!" You said.

Your best friend laughed and rolled their eyes.

"If he was right in front of you. What would you actually tell him?" asked your best friend.

You closed your locker door and walked towards the hallway where your next classroom was located. The image of Jinyoung standing in front of you made you instantly turn pink in your cheeks. Your best friend stopped in the edge of the hall and stood patiently for your answer. You always avoided stressful situations by either running away from them or completely jumping into other topics or adventures. But knowing how stubborn and hard minded your best friend was. You knew it would take more than just talking to just convince the to change their own mind.

"Well..I'm waiting," muttered your best friend.

You took a deep breath and clutched onto a small charm tightly against the heat of your palm.

"He's such a sweet guy, he is good looking and carries a smile that can give you hummingbird heart beat. I always see him around in school hanging out with his groups of friends all casual and such. I just sit here and sulk about how my chances are down to dust. I know the right words to tell him and I want to let him know how I feel! I'm in love with him for crying out loud!!"

Your friend had a nervous look on their face and they slowly took a few steps back. No sound came out of their mouth but their lips parted in slight shock only shaking their head slightly to warn you. You had absolutely no idea what was about to occur next.

"I have never heard such sweet words before," said Jinyoung kindly.

You body tensed up at the sound of Jinyoung's sweet voice and you turned slowly feeling your blood reach below zero. A giant ball kept growing in size in your throat as you looked at Jinyoung directly seeing the small smile that crept on his face. Your face now redder than a fire hydrant. You had just given yourself away to your biggest crush.

"Ah..I'm..I'm sorry, I need to go now!" You said.

You turned your back, rolled the balls of your feet and walked off. His soft hand reached yours and jerked you back where Jinyoung's arm was gently placed on your waist. You muttered a small whimper and bit your lip.

"I actually find you really cute y/n," said Jinyoung.

You could feel Jinyoung's heart beating fast against your skin giving you butterflies all over your stomach.

"I never had anyone say such sweet to me like this before. I mean, girls have told me they loved me but not like you did. Your confession was beautiful..just like you,"

Your best friend peeked her head out from one of the corners in the hall seeing you and Jinyoung interact had her screaming impulses be yanked out of her. She had to swallow that shout for joy.

"But-"

Jinyoung placed a finger against your lips and smiled.

"I would like to take you on a date next week. You and I go for lunch outside at the park and we can watch the firework display. I'll make sure to keep you warm." said Jinyoung.

Your eyes widened and all you could do was nod quietly at his offer. He squeezed your hand and grazed his lips gently against your cheek and whispered goodbye. You waved quietly and smiles seeing Jinyoung being pushed around by his friends and hollering is heard across the hallway. Your best friend peeks their head out and gives you two thumbs up. You covered your mouth and let out a squeal and lunged yourself at your best friend blabbing whatever gibberish came out of your mouth.

"I knew you could do it! Y/N!" said your best friend.

You giggled and held your best friend tightly. It was obvious and not meant for Jinyoung to hear. But your act of bravery thanked you for finally being able to accomplish your dream: to go out with Park Jinyoung.

~END OF STORY