10. (Protected) Bambam

You managed to paint a smile on your face for the whole day. The pain was numbed out for so long before it caved in. Your life felt like a pattern of meaningless and it had no hope. It was if you had just opened the box of Pandora. Out flew many plagues and sorrows which consumed you whole. Mythology says that hope was the one thing Pandora had left in the box.

But what if you had opened the box and no hope reminisces?

Bambam had a feeling something was on your mind. He didn't know what it was and the feeling kept nibbling at him. Your face said that you were perfectly fine but your eyes hid a wave of sorrow.

This was all of your fault!! You thought.
You should just wipe yourself off the face of this planet. No one wants you anyway!

Words clawed I'm your throat and screams bellowed in your stomach. You curled up in a dark corner and tugged at the strands of your hair. Whimpers filled your room and the Crimson slowly dripped onto the navy blue carpet of your home. Each wound said a story of its own.

Each memory kept flooding back into your head.

Your father hitting you against the wall and beating you with a wooden spoon. His breath smelling of pure whiskey and rum. His hair stuck to sweat and pouring through his wrinkled grey collared shirt.

"Your mother died just to bring you here! She would be alive if it wasn't for you!! Filthy whore!!" Yelled your father.

Crack after another the surge of pain turned into sparks of burns. Having a hot plate of steel smashed into your skin would have been better in your point of view. The assaults and sudden episodes of anger of your father lasted through your whole childhood and having to lie about the hell going on was the struggle.

"I promise, I'm fine!!" You said.

You stole a pretzel stick from Mark and ate it mockingly. He pouted and pinned your down to the floor. He began tickling your ribs as you squealed and laughed. He said he would let go if you yelled "mercy". Bambam stood quietly and observed the joy you so faked at the moment. He sensed how hollow you felt by just staring into your eyes.

You know what they say: The eyes are the window of the soul..

                             ~~~~~~
Hair covered your puffy face, red from much crying. Each tear stung worse than the last.

Save me..someone..just save me..You thought.

"You don't have to do this to yourself y/n!" pleaded Bambam.

He snatched the blade from your palm and his arms encircled you in a tight hug. You helplessly fell into his arms with your head propped onto his shoulder.

"What your dad did in the past was very cruel, and I wished I was there to show him how to be a real man and..."

You broke down into sobs once more.

"This is all my fault, I killed my mom Bambam!! She died because I existed!!" You screamed.

Bambam choked against the tears welling up and he squeezed you tighter. Your heart beat faintly against Bambam's chest.

"Never say it was your fault y/n! Your mother would have been happy to see that you are alive. I am so happy that you are here...breathing. You give so much meaning into my life and you have no idea how hard it would be for someone like you to be gone!"

The words slipped away and brushed your softly. Your eyelids fluttered open and closed.

"I will do whatever I can to help you forget about the past! I will make everyday filled with so much happiness! You will be my priority and you will be the only thing on my mind. Y/N you are loved by everyone around you. I love you as well!! Even more than words can say." said Bambam.

You curled up and wadded up a ball of Bambam's shirt in your fist. He felt you tremble from slight blood loss and you felt dizzy with each word coming out.

"Heh...Thank you...Bam...bam.." You said.

"I never knew what love felt like, until you came and I realized....love...can do beautiful things....just like now...you...ca..me..to help me,"

"I will do anything for you, just name it and I will do it. Just don't die y/n...please don't die!"

Red and blue danced around in the glare of the window. Wails of sirens echoed in the quiet neighborhood opening a void of cacophony. Bambam still remained with you in his arms. His clothes were stained not with one drop of blood. He wrapped you in a towel in advance and kept assuring of how amazing you are.

You forced a smile with the bit of energy you had left in you.

"I could have died..and I would have thought...no body...wou..ld..be sad," You said.

"Thank you..Bam...bam...you saved...my life,"

A loud slam was heard from the other side and voices trailed into the hallway. Paramedics were outside with equipment ready and it was the police who had came in to find if you were still alive.

"I will never let anything happen to you. You will be safe with me. And that I promise..with my life.." said Bambam.

His gaze fell slowly to the floor with empty hands, watching you being taken away by a female officer.

It was only a matter of moments before he was sent into interrogation.

~END OF STORY