Were is snow and the pups!?!?!?

Pic is how snow looks just imagine white wolf ears and tale
~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~
~Snow's pov~
Me and the pups were out on a walk. Rex being the extreamly paranoid pup that he is was hiding under me while walking, Rose being adventurous was running ahead speaking of
"Rose please don't go to far ahead" I shouted worridly. You see I am also a little paranoid at the moment. I feel like someone is watching the pups and I. Back to the walk, Winter being the runt and the most attached to me was being caried in my mouth. She is small compraed to her brother and sister. She has a size and wheight problem, but slendy said it should be better by the time she is 3. Ther it is again that stupid feeling of being watched. I started to growl. "Rose! Get under my belly now!" I growled out of protection for my pups. I had put winter under me already and Rex was already under me so I just need Rose to get under my belly and they should be fine. I then herd howls of excitment. There are rougs! I then also herd shouting. I then new me and the pups were in trouble. Mabey I could play it off as a wolf mother with her pups. CRASH. Before I could tell my pups my plan I was tackled by a rouge while my pups were in the mouths of 3 other rouges, and much to my dismay winter was in the buffest ones mouth. I started thrashing around and growling. If me and my pups were to be captured I was hoing to put up a fight. I broke free from the rouge pinning me down and lunged at the one holding winter. I was able to trick him and get on his back to bite his neck. With one quick movment I bite his neck and was able to get snow on the growned safly. Doing the same for the other two I then growled "What do you and the humans want rogues? " I growled defensively. "We want you and your pups." One of the humans replied. How did they understand me. "Now you are probably wondering how we can understand you." Well no duh. "We are not normal humans. We are special scp agents. Now if you would kindly come with us that would be great." Said the same scp agent from earlier. "Run my pups. now!" I howled as my pups took off running. "Get them! I got snow." Again said the same scp from earlyer. Do the others even know how to speak. Like seriously use your voi- "Mommy help us!" My two female pups whined. I then passed out. Before I passed out I wondered what happened to rex.

~Smiles pov~
I was outside waiting for my lovly mate and children to return. I was getting worried. They have been missing for 2 hours. "Daddy! Daddy! *pant* Daddy mommy,*pant* Rose, and winter were *pant* taken by spc's" said my son rex. '
"Slendy Winter, Rose, and Snow were taken by scp's" I howled runing inside. 'How dare they take them. I WILL KILL THEM ALL' I thought angerly.
~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~
Hey guys. I have a question. Should I change rex's name to max? If so I will not go back and change the name but I will start calling him max. Only if you say I should change it though. Still nred ideas incase I don't have a idea for a while. Umm bye. ♡