Seven

Connie woke up to find herself still on the sofa. She was on top of him with his hands around her body, protecting her from falling. She smiled and then got off to find a blanket but Jacob woke up too.

"Sorry." She said. "I was cold so needed a blanket but since you are awake, why don't we head upstairs."

"Lead the way." He said.

Connie held his hands and pulled him upstairs with her. Once upstairs, he let go of her hand and kissed her forehead. "Night beautiful." He said as he made his way towards they spare room.

"Where are you going Jacob?" She asked.

"Spare room to sleep." He replied.

"Oh, I was thinking ..maybe..erm if you don't mind, you can ermm...sleep in my room with me." She stuttered.

He walked back to where she was standing and looked at her. "Only if you are sure." Connie nodded and Jacob followed her inside, closing the door.

She tripped off to her underwear and wore her shorts and vest whereas Jacob only had his boxers on. Connie stood there staring at his perfectly muscular body.

"Like something you see sweet cheeks." He teased.

She walked towards where he was standing and ran her fingers down his chest sending shivers down his spine. "Not really." She whispered and walked towards the bed, pulled the covers and got in. Jacob followed her actions and got into the other side of the bed.

Connie moved closer and snuggled next to Jacob placing her head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her petite figure and kissed her. "Good night beautiful." He said. "Good night muscles." She replied and they both fell asleep once again.

Connie woke up to an empty bed. She was disappointed to find Jacob  gone thinking he had left her. As she sat up and took her phone, she found a piece of paper.  

Morning beautiful! Been called to work early so will see you later.
Muscles xx

She smiled at the note and then got up to get ready. She wore a tight grey pencil skirt, a tight cream top that revealed a lot of cleavage and her black louboutins. Her hair in perfect curls and light make up on.

She walked into the ED looking happier than usual. All eyes were on her as she walked towards her office.

"Morning" she said as she walked past the nurses station. A series of good morning came along. She stood and looked at Jacob, smiling at him. "Staff Nurse Masters, my office please." She added and walked away followed by Jacob

Once inside, she closed the door and locked it. She placed her coat on the hanger and put her bad on her table before walking back to where Jacob was stood.

"Everything all right sweet cheeks?" He asked.

She ran her fingers down his chest and said, "all is fine Jacob. Just wanted to say thanks for the breakfast you made for me." With that, she attached her lips onto hers and kissed him passionately. His hands went around her waist as he instantly responded with equal passion.

"Well if that's how you say thanks, then I will make it everyday." He said as they pulled away making Connie laugh. She inched closer to his ears and whispered seductivelty.  "who knows, I might find another way to thank you."

She grabbed her stethoscope and left her office leaving Jacob to look at her in awwwe....