Party, After, Night, Morning

Linoa tapped Marina on the shoulder and was impatiently waited for Marina to lift her head up. Marina looked up and hugged Linoa. Linoa blushed madly and helped up Marina. "We have to go! Remember we have to meet the other couples!", Linoa dragged Marina to the bathroom to get her ready.

30 MINUTES LATER

"READY~~~~", Marina yelled, she grabbed Linoa's hand and kinda danced out of the door, hand-in-hand. When they got to the get-together, Mahya  and Suzuno was already there. Suzuno got up while still holding Mahya's hand and high-fived Marina. "How was your date yesterday?", Marina asked while pulling out a seat for Linoa. "Oh yea it was good, but SOMEONE kept complaining that she wanted chocolate cake for dessert", Suzuno twirled Mahya's hair and blowed into her ear. 

Mahya let a small squeak and lightly pushed Suzuno. Linoa always longed for that kind of relationship but her relationship is nothing like it. It's only "Netflix and Chill" the whole day... "Oh looky here~ Grace and Beau came!", Beau greeted them and left to go to Nedal at the other table. "Grace, how is it going? Gonna have a baby soon?", Mahya teased while eating the bread the waiters brought out.

"We're NOT going to have a baby soon, and our relationship is doing good, how about you Mahya?", Grace grabbed the bread out of Mahya's hand and ate it. "HEY!! THAT WAS MY BRE-", Suzuno quickly put a hand over Mahya's mouth so she doesn't blurt anything weird. "Sorry, she was like this the whole~ day", Mahya swatted Suzuno's hand away and buried her face into Suzuno's t-shirt. "AY!!!! Man, this is my new t-shirt... Make sure you don't leave any snot on it like last time.", Suzuno patted Mahya's head and Mahya nodded calmly. 

Keanu then bursted through the door and ran to Sawyer. "WHERE WERE YOU?!", Sawyer smacked Keanu's face, and Keanu whimpered. "Sorry Sawyer... I had to wait for my cloth-", Then Keanu was in a tight hug with Sawyer. "It's alright, I thought you were in a car-crash or something...", Sawyer mumbled the last few words and everybody whistled at them. "Damn love-birds. It's hard to believe that Keanu is a masochist AND he is dating Sawyer!", Marina sat next to Linoa and kissed her. Linoa lightly blushed because she didn't and never liked blushing in public. Marina was her only weak-point and she didn't want anyone to find out.

Beau then went towards Grace and twirled her around and planted a light kiss on Grace's lips. She then tumbled backwards in surprise and fell down, also dragging Beau down with her as well. There was a huge bam in the room, Suzuno laughed along with Marina and helped Grace up. Beau then wiped his lips and angrily went outside. "Woah, what happened to him?", Suzuno turned to Grace. "I don't know, he thinks I hate his kisses because I always turn away in surprise or block his kisses", Grace then teared up and wiped her tears.

 "Then you should make up with him, go on, let's just hope he didn't go back home, ahaha", Marina said while laughing and patted Grace on the back. Grace then silently nodded and went after Beau. Linoa then grabbed Marina's arm, and wiped her off. Marina chuckled and said, "What's up?". "Only I can touch you... I get jealous whenever someone touches you besides me.", Linoa then strode off and started talking with Mahya. "Some possessive lover you got there Marina-chan~!", Suzuno then burst out laughing and went to Mahya. Suzuno can only last 10 minutes without touching Mahya, after those 10 minutes are done, she has to immediately touch Mahya or she panicks.

Mahya welcomed Suzuno with warm arms and went out of her seat to let Suzuno have a seat. Suzuno sat down but then she made Mahya sit on her lap. "Romantic isn't it?", She kissed Mahya on the cheeks and Mahya gave a surprised look and rubbed the place where Suzuno kissed her. Then Fuga and Sean were the next ones to come to the party. "FUGA! SEAN! OVER HERE!", Rosa called out to them, but Fuga then pushed Sean to another table, ignoring Rosa's glare. Kayana then waved her hand in front of Rosa's face, "Hey~! You're lover is right here! Not over there", Kayana then grasped Rosa's hand but Rosa quickly took it away. Rosa was a lesbian newbie and obviously not used to the touching phase yet.