DIY Edible Play Dough

Credit to Karina Garcia.
Yes, you read correctly it is possible to eat play dough and actually enjoy it. It's basically fondant. Before some one comments "so it's not fondant it play dough" YES it is fondant but you know what you can use it as play dough.

You'll need:
🌺Marshmallows (preferably the small ones)
🌺Powdered sugar/Icing sugar
🌺Water
🌺A microwave safe mixing bowl
🌺Something to mix with

What to do:
🌺Take your mixing bowl and put as many marshmallows as you want depending on how much play dough/fondant you want.
🌺Add a couple of spoons of water (to help with the mixing process) and place in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time stirring it in between.
🌺Once it is a gooey consistency and fully melted down.  Add the powdered sugar. 
🌺your going to need a lot to make it the same consistency as actual play-doh. At first it's gonna feel like it's not blending together so your just gonna have to stick your hands in and knead it until it's the right consistency.
🌺ENJOY!!

-----------------------------------

I'm back! I know I haven't updated for a very long time and I'm to lazy to come up with some kind of excuse but believe me when I say I'm gonna try my best to update more frequently. Maybe every 2 weeks or sooner.

Anyway hope you enjoyed this diy and if you try it please let me know in the comments, dote forget to vote and follow.

❤️Georgia Marie