luke brooks imagine for sadprincess

I wake up to feel the bed empty.I go to the bathroom and grab my comb from the sink counter and brush my long dark brown hair.putting on some casual clothes and some converse on.I go down stairs and go to the kitchen to find luke making breakfast.

"hey babe I made some breakfast you want some?" "yeah sure" he sets a plate with bacon eggs and hash browns with a cup of orange juice.we eat in silence which is new because either the boys are over or we have the tv on."uh skips throwing a party tonight you wanna go." " of course and I'm going out with y/f/n " "ok"

~after breakfast~

I tell luke I'm leaving and give him a short kiss and leave.I get in my car and head to y/f/n's house.as I reach her house I pull out my phone and call her. "hello" "hey I'm here get out ya whore" "coming slut" .haha yeah we call eachother whore and slut but because we love each other of course."hey girlyyy" "hey so where we heading" "the mall of course"

"are ya going to skips party "

"mhmm"

-at the mall-

we head to the our favorite store and look for a dress .I find a mint colored dress that is mid thigh with a peter pan colar. (idk if you spell it like that)she gets a black lacy dress that is also mid thigh.we both get a pair of heels .we also got other things.we decided it was time to go and I told her that she could get ready with me .she agreed and we blast one direction on the radio all the way home .

~at your house-

I chose to curl my hair . we did our makeup.i straightened y/f/n hair . we both put on our dress and heels and went downstairs to see if luke was ready.(btdubbbs the party was at like 8:00 in the night idk what time it is in your country if you don't live in the u.s.)he was wearing some jeans and a button up shirt and hightops.I asked him if he was ready to go , he said yes and then we left.

at the party*

we knock on the door and a really drunk beau greets us and takes y/f/n away.we see people grinding drinking smoking dancing and some having sex on the stairs.

I go to get a drink and luke goes to find james and jai.

after a while luke comes back tripping but finally makes his way "i-ii love youuuuu justin bieber oh em gee can you sign my bum." he slurs.I just sit there laughing .in the middle of laughing he kisses me and I kiss back he puts his hands on my waist moving them to my bum and squeezes my bum making me moan .he smirks and carries me to a room and throws me onto the bed .he literally rips of my dress ."I barely bought that"I whisper out of breath. "I'll buy you a new one"

I undress him aswell and he's just in his boxers .he kisses all over my body.I take off my panties and bra and turn to luke and take off his boxers and take his length into my mouth and give him a bj.he flips me over and thrusts in making me moan .

"I love you"he says letting out a sigh.

"I love you too"I whisper before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~

so there it is .thanks for reading .I love you sexy faced duckies and I will see you

soon byeeee

~Amber^-^