That's just my life

CHAPTER: 1

  "I cant believe you would do that to me what were you thinking your such a bitch." I said

      "I was thinking that now I would be more popular then you, bye" Stephanie said.

      Stephanie is my best friend in the world or used to be, but then she decided to go behind my back and date my boyfriend well ex boyfriend now. Nathan my ex boyfriend was the linebacker on the football team and I really liked him and apparently so did Stephanie. So now instead of going out with Nathan this Saturday I will be partying it up alone in my PJs, how lovely.  I guess that mean another sappy teen lovey story for me, how great.

                                     ********************** one year later***********************

     " So what are your plan today." Tony asked. Tony is one of m best friends we are bound together.

     " Well Cara, Kyle, and I are going to the mall."I said Cara and Kyle are brother and sister they are totally different ,but are still two of my closest friends. Kyle is only a freshman, but Cara, Tony, and I are all juniors.

      " How in the world did you get Kyle to go to the mall with you." tony asked.

      " Well Tony I have my ways, I have my ways." I said smiling. The thought of the way that last year I had Cara drive me all the way to Ohio on a motorcycle that may or may not of been stolen and It could of been while it was pouring rain.

      " No doubt about that. " tony said. Probably thinking about the same thing I was.

      " Yea true so are you coming or are you going to hangout with your dreading girl friend Stephanie." I said. and yea this is the same Stephanie that stole my football boyfriend, can she just leave the boys in my life alone. Ughh.

      " No Stephanie went out of town with her family she has a family crisses or something." tony said.

      " okay so see you at the mall bye." I said. really fast so he had no time to say no.