chapter 2

When we got to the Mall the first thing we did was go to Cara's and mine favorite clothing store.

"Omg! leena get over here you need to check out this shirt it is fabulous."Cara yelled.

"what shirt, Cara where are you?" i said

"I am over here look at this shirt it is so cute with the little puppy paws curved up the side what do you think?"

"Cara what happen to your sense of fashion." I laughed.

"I like it it is purple and I love purple and look thier is a green one here for you to green makes your evey pop" she said.

why does she think that every thing i get need to make my eyes pop gosh." Cara you can get the purole one as long as that gree one stays far away from me" I dont think I need any more eye poping from my outfits.

"Your no fun, lets just see where tony and Kyle are they might have gotten them self in trouble or worse put in the pound ha" we both laughed at that one then left to look for them.

Tony POV.

"So Kyle how is every thing with you right now?" I asked

" well every thing is normal right now except for the part where every full moon I turn into a werewolf." Kyle said.

 "yea man and that isn't the trickiest part either" I said the trickiest part is finding the right one I mean I am so worried about me and Stephanie I mean one second we are so close and then she just goes back so far I don't think she want to move forward.

" You thinking about Stephanie " Kyle said," and you are trying so hard it is like she caste a spell on you."

"Yea thanks for going through my thoughts." I said.

"yea no problem lets go get the girls" Kyle said.

We were suppose to meet the girls in the parking lot at 5 and last time we were last we got a scolding, don't want a repeat of that. so Kyle and I are going to be the early ones now. :)