Galaxyclan

Territory:

Galaxyclan's territory is a lightly wooded area with mostly pine trees. Though these trees aren't always filled. Underneath the ground resides the whole of the clan. The camp is a large cave located under the ground of their territory. The largest cave is a large flat area in the heart of the territory with a small pool to the right where a waterfall falls down creating their main water source. The cave is mostly for organizing patrols and just sitting around talking. Branching off this cave is a long tunnel with a stream running through it. To the right side is a medium sized ledge for cats to walk over. 

The first entrance you come to on the right is a large cave with many nests, this is the warrior's den. If you go in there, you will find another tunnel that leads to the apprentice den but there is another way there too but if you follow the tunnel and turn right towards the light, you will end up in the forest. The next entrance you will come to on the right is the apprentice den, then comes the leader's den. A small bridge made out of rock is to the right of that and if you go to that side and continue forward you will come to the medicine cat's den. A small pool runs into the den and there is another small cave that leads off that one and then another off that one. The first is used for sick cats and the second is for herbs. Another tunnel leads off that cave and leads to the nursery and then the elder's den but if you keep going you will enter another large cave with a large ledge. This is the meeting cave and another tunnel leads off that to exit the caves. Now the next den you will come to from the med den is the elder's den which also has a small pool and then the nursery that has padded walls and floors.

If you follow another tunnel off the main cave then it will lead you to a medium sized cave with a moss covered floor. This is the training area and off that leads a tunnel outside. Now the special thing about the caves is that the cave ceilings are covered with a blue crystal kind of thing that lights every place in the caves. This clan lies between Hollowclan (Left) and Auroraclan (Right).

Allegiance:

Leader: Galaxystar (Open)

Deputy:

Medicine Cat: Skylight (Jayfeather)

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

(You may rp in any part of Galaxyclan's territory and camp here.)