Annabeth, meet Cinder

(Once both boys leave Cinder and Annabeth turn towards each other)

Annabeth: Hello. I'm Annabeth, daughter of Athena, the goddess of Wisdom.

Cinder: Oh, uh, I'm Cinder, daughter of Channary, former queen of Luna.

Annabeth: So, you're a princess.

Cinder: Eulgh, I hate that word. Technically yes, but I'm turning the moon into a republic.

Annabeth: Sort of like the Roman Empire, except backwards. You start with a monarchy and end with a democracy.

Cinder: Yeah, like that.

Annabeth: (gestures to the door through which Thorne left) So you have your own grown up Leo.

Cinder: Yeah, any tips.

Annabeth: Um, don't insult their ship, don't steal their toys, and always make sure they have something to do.

Cinder: Thanks.

Annabeth: No problem. Does Thorne have ADHD, like really bad?

Cinder: No he was born on Earth. Only people on Luna have that anymore. I'm trying my best to find a cure, though.

Annabeth: Wow really? Only on the moon, huh?

Cinder: Yeah. I know, it's bad.

Annabeth: No, actually. That's really good. Do you have a really tall building or hill or something?

Cinder: Well, there's the palace. There are rumors that there is a seventy-ninth floor, but there isn't. I've checked it myself. What's with the twenty questions?

Annabeth: Well, you see, the Ancient Greek gods still live today, and Mount Olympus moves to wherever the gods think is the strongest country. When they, um, have children with mortals the result is a demigod. One of the surest signs of a demigod is ADHD, so I think the gods have moved to Luna.

Cinder: Mind. Blown.

Annabeth: You know, you're really cool for a princess.

Cinder: Don't call me that. Princess sounds all prissy. I prefer freedom fighter or revolutionary.

Annabeth: I get it. People judge me because of my blonde hair all the time. Its super annoying.

Cinder: I know, right.

(A loud crash is soon followed by a frustrated, "Percy!")

Annabeth: Erg. I've got to go. See ya.

(Annabeth runs out the door screaming, "Percy, I swear, if I find out you're trying to fry blue eggs on top of Leo again, I'm going to be mad!")

(Cinder walks out the other door, obviously weirded out.)

Author's Note
I hope you liked it. Please comment if you want me to do a specific scene. If not then I will continue to do whatever comes to mind. Thank you so much for reading!! :)