Chapter One: The Beginning

~Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let the pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place.~
                                                   Madison's POV:

    I put on the best dress I own, it's blue, with short sleeves, and theres a little goldish brownish belt. I put my hair up in a bun and began to do my makeup. I put on my dark red lipstick, and some mascara, careful not to overdue it, I take my hair out of the bun and begin to curl it, only at the bottom. I take one last look in the mirror before leaving my house, I close the door and walk across the street. *knock* Flattening my dress out making sure I don't look unpresentable when they meet me. *door opens* "Hi, my name is Madison. I just moved into the house next door, it's nice to meet you." I say as I shake their hand. "It's nice to meet you too, would you like to come inside, have a drink or something?" I gladly excepted their offer and walked inside, sitting on the chair near the coffee table, I ask, "How long have you been living here Miss?" She sets down the coffee and tray on the table, and sits down grabbing a cup for herself, "Miss Calene, and I've lived here for about 13 years now, the people here are just lovely, don't you think?" Taking a sip of the coffee I say, "I would imagine they are, to be fair you are the first person I met today, and you are very nice. But if you wouldn't mind, is there anybody here who I should stay clear of, or that I shouldn't get on their angry side?" She looks at me and says, "Actually yes, he lives in the house on the side of you, you don't want to cross that one, he will give you a handful. He prefers people call him Justin, I call him Mr. Bieber. He's a local bad boy in the neighborhood." I look at her and say, "Thank you for inviting me in for drinks, I had a great time, but if I want to meet the rest of the neighbors by the end of the day, I better be going. Have a great day Miss Calene, see you tomorrow." I get up and give her a hug, and leave the house, I shut the door behind me and begin for the next house. I started walking back to my house, but instead, I turned left, going to Justin's house. I walked up to his door and contemplated wether or not to knock on his door, while deciding, the door flew open to a shirtless guy, with tattoos running up his chest and arms, he leaned up again the doorway and ran his fingers threw his hair saying, "What the hell do you want?" I looked at him and stuck out my hand for him to shake, "My names Y/N, are you Justin?" He looked at my hand, then up back up at me saying, "Yeah, and I don't do hand shakes.." He walked back into his house leaving the door open. Putting my hand down, I walked inside, shutting the door. I looked around for him until a hand wrapped around my side, I heard Justin's voice in my ear as he said, "I'd hate to see such a beautiful girl like you get hurt by someone that doesn't deserve you." When I heard this I said, "Look Justin, you seem to be a pretty great guy, really, it's just that I-" "It's just that you are in a relationship right?" He let go of me, walking into one of his many rooms, coming back with a shirt on. Surprisingly, I was upset by this. I looked at him saying, "No, I'm not taken actually, it's just, I don't really know him to respond to that. It's not that I don't think your attractive it's just, I just went over and talked with Miss Calene I think was her name, and she told me you were the bad boy here. She said not to get on your bad side, so I don't want to upset you or anything." He looked at me and said, "Your really beautiful, but your not my type, your too goody goody, sorry babe." He grinned, showing his perfectly white, straight teeth. I could feel my face getting hotter, I was blushing. He said to me, "It's ok if you like me, just don't get any ideas." He winked at me, what a flirt. I walked over to his couch and sat down, getting comfortable. He turned on his TV, I told him, "You watch whatever I don't care." He said to me, "I know, it's my house dumbass." He sat down right near me leaving about two inches of space between us. He put his arm up on the couch, right around me. I said, "Do you mind if I go home and change into something a little less, glamorous?" I laughed when I said glamorous. He said, here, "I got something for you to wear." He walked into his room, great some other chicks clothes. He came back with a white shirt, that was it. "I don't have pants in my purse Justin." He said, "Why do you need pants? Did you not wear anything under the dress? Cause that'd be totally hot."  I scoffed at the comment he made, "Just gimme the shirt you jackass!"