Chapter 3: Breakfast

Madison's POV:

I can't believe what just happened between me and Justin, I mean we kissed. I kissed back, but I didn't mean to, I should have told him before any of this even happened, I have a boyfriend. We haven't seen each other for almost a year now, ever since he went off to college on the other side of the country. We said our goodbyes at the end of graduation, and that was the only time we kissed, except for the one time at prom. My boyfriend doesn't video chat with me as often as he used to though, so I started to think about breaking it off with him. His name is Colton Toromino, he's tall and pretty handsome if you ask me. He said he'd come to visit during his spring break, but he hasn't yet, so I don't think that he's gonna visit. "Madison?" I heard Justin's voice and snapped back into reality. "Oh yeah— Sorry." I said coughing in between. "Look I didn't mean to put you in this position I shouldn't have kissed you." He looked me in the eyes and I said, "No it's fine, I've been meaning to tell you this. I have a boyfriend, but he doesn't talk to me anymore, he's across the country. I've been thinking about breaking things off with him for a while now, I just never had a real reason to do so." I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, he said, "You really mean it?" I nodded and hugged him, his arms tightening around my waist and lifting me up, "LET'S EAT!" he yelled.

SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND TESTS. I PROMISE I'LL TRY AND BE FASTER AT UPDATING THE STORY!!