2.) Adíos, Anndrei

"Despierté, Drei. You've had enough fücking rest."
I slap my boyfriend's face and straddle him on our bed.

"What the fück Lili?" He growls.

"You have been sleeping for an hour, now it's time for round two." I lean over, pressing my naked body against his and latch onto his ear with my teeth. "And this time you better make me come or I will rip your prïck off of your body and fry it like a Twinkie."

Remembering how quickly Anndrei had came the last time we had sex -just a mere few hours ago- made me cringe. He had only just slipped inside and thrust a few times before spurting everywhere, complaining that it was my fault because I was talking "too dirty." Apparently Drei can't take a little pillow talk because it makes him come prematurely.

"Fück, I'm so sorry! You kept talking about my dick and I couldn't hold it." He blabbered, his muddy brown eyes filling with panic.

His sorry excuse for coming too fast was more than a disappointment, the word to describe it just hasn't been invented yet.

"It's fine." I grumbled, lifting myself off of him and getting ready to go to the living room.

"Liliana, c'mon we can go again. I'm gonna last longer this time." His southern American twang coming out in his speech.

"No really, its fine. Just take a nap or some shït, you can redeem yourself later." I then preceded to smoke a cigarette alone in the living room before giving Anndrei another chance to not fück like a hôrny teenage boy on prom night.

"Jesus Christ! I told you that if you kept whispering that stuff in my ear I wouldn't last. You didn't want to fücking listen." Anndrei roughly grips my hips in exasperation and pulls me closer to his toned body. My midnight black hair cascading around our heads and tickling his face.

"It's not my fault you have the dïck of a 16 year old." I chortle with laughter and begin to pepper kisses down the tan skin of his neck. "Now shut up and fück me."
"Yes ma'am." He huskily murmurs in my ear.

Anndrei flips me over with renewed energy and presses me into the mattress with his large hot body.

He begins sucking at my sweet spot behind my ear and I let out a low moan. Drei begins to move lower and lower landing wet kisses along my neck, collarbone and chest.

He finally reaches my breasts and brings one hand up to tweak one nïpple while his hot mouth closes over the other.

"Fück." I hiss.

His erectïon begins to dig into my tummy and I move my hand down between us to grip his manhood in my hands. He is rock hard and throbbing in my hand, the thought that he is this turned on because of me makes me even wetter. Drei continues sucking on my nipplés like his life depends on it and I begin to quickly pump his dïck with my hand.

"Shït Lili, slow down!" He groans against my chest. I swiftly release him from my grip and flip us over so I am on top now, in my favorite position.

"Fück foreplay, I need this to be quick. Get a condôm, Anndrei."
He reaches into the nightstand and pulls out a foil packet rolling it onto himself and guiding his dïck to my wet entrance. I grab a hold of him, wanting to do the honors myself and begin to rub him along the lips of my püssy. After minutes of this teasing I finally line him up with my womanhood and glide down his length.