♡Colors Of The Sunset 2 ♡

After we arrived i was happy to be able to see everything the beautiful blue sky the trees the grass the birds . Just then Blake broke my trace of thought and pinched me , Ouch ! He laughed and said okay your not dreaming i continued to laugh mom didn't get out of he car she gave Blake the keys and said she was going back to the airport to pick up her friend , leaving us all alone . Mom backed out of the drive way I waked good bye and stood here until her car wasn't in sight anymore . I felt someone pick me up bridal style i look up to see Ryan, he looked down at me and smiled , I smiled back .
Since it was still morning i headed into the house i slept on a nice couch . I woke up in the arms of Ryan ? How did he get here ? I see Blake changeing the channels on the tv in front of us he turn towards me and smiles mean while winking . That's when Ryan wakes up he smiles at me making the butterflies in my stomach fly .
We all decided to go have fun at the beach i put on a bikini i was ready to have fun!
I still couldn't believe i was first to come out of the house i placed a towel and a small basket on the sand i unfolded a beach chair and sat down meanwhile taking a few selfies . Just then Ryan decided to photo bomb i couldn't help it but it was really cute , Damm i look hot ! Ryan said he pulled out his phone and said let's take a selfie okay i said giggling i faced the camera he set it on burst shot . We took two making dumb faces and two where he was kissing my cheek .
Just then Blake came out he was wiggling his eyebrows at Ryan i couldn't help but laugh . The boys went in the water and started to play i laid down get a nice tan meanwhile listening to music .
Ryan called me to get in the water now that it was nice and warm . I went in we played in the water for some time and off in the distance we saw some volley ball courts so we went played a few rounds . We sat down and ate the sandwiches i made when Ryan got a call and walked away . Me and Blake talked he asked if I had feelings for Ryan, he knew that I have had a crush on him since we were kids but was he finally realized? Just then we saw my mom's car pull up in the driveway.
A lady and two kids got out of the car it was a little girl and !!!!
Jae !!!
Blake turned around to me and asked the obvious is that jae
. Yea i turned to Blake and began to walk back to the water where Ryan was currently at he was standing around the water . He sat down where the sand wasn't wet and said arnt you gonna greet them ? I sat down next to him , well i already kinda know one of the people there . He smirked put his arm around me your funny what did that boy do to you ? Nothing i kinda started it .

Kids come and say hello to our guests !
Omg Ryan i really don't want to go i told him
He held my hand and gripped it tight and we walked towards jae
I turn around to see a beautiful sun setting for a second my world stopped at that break taking view i was so grate full i could see again.