Chapter 6/ The talk at the school

Today all i can think about is, were did Justin Bieber come from? I woke up at 6:00am and now it is 6:45, at this point i was ready to walk to school. When i got there, I went to the gym to meet up with Morgan and she was with Justin Bieber. I thought to myself, oh my gosh, i could ask him were did he come from, but at the same time I was a nervous sweat ball. I pulled Morgan off to the side so i can talk to her, without Justin seeing me like this. Thinking in my head what are they talking about? We stop so i can talk to her.

Morgan: What do you want?

Carly: I want to ask you a question.

Morgan: Ok, go for it.

Carly: First, where did here come from yesterday?

Morgan: Oh, her told me all about that.

Carly: What did he say, don't leave me hanging.

Morgan: He says that he picked one school to do a show about.

Carly: A show about what?

Morgan: Bullying, he said its a big problem now an days.

Carly: Oh, and what were you guys talking about just now?

Morgan: About that and other things, I will tell her later.

Carly: Ok, now lets go back there is a big star over there waiting for us.

Morgan: Ok, go!

When we got back there, the bell rung. So we all went are ways. We all had a different class in the morning. Morgan and I thought that was sad but we had all the other classes together. The day went on normal, intill lunch, I started to worder what Justin does during school like, does he go to class, does he shoot the video for the bullying scene? I got to talk to Morgan about that at lunch. She was very helpful.