Intro

So here's the situation..your parents have to go out of town for a few days but they had already RSVP'd for a party at the Spicer household, which you are now being forced to attend..
(Your POV)
"YOU'VE GOT TO BE JOKING DAD DO I HAVE TO?!"
"Yes (Y/N) we had already told them we were coming but we have to leave so you need to take our place."
I groan and slouch more on the couch originally planning to go out with my friends."FIIIIIINE"
"Good,be safe dear,Wear something nice. It's tonight so don't be late." Mom leans down and kisses me on the forehead then grabs her bags and walks out with dad following close behind.
Did they seriously have to make me go to this?..I look at the clock.
7:38..Might as well get ready.
I stand and walk up the stairs to my room and go into my closet. I grab a pair of dressy pants and a cute top. I glance down at my nails and decide to paint them.I grab my (F/C) nail polish and paint my (N/L) nails. I then do my (H/L) (H/C) as good as I want it to be then pull my phone off of the charger and grab my bag then throw some nice but not too formal shoes on and glance down at the invitation that my parents had left for me with the adress on it then climbs into my car and drives down to their house.
(let's just say Jack is one year older than you which makes you 17.. that's the intro :| I probably won't make another chapter unless this gets positive comeback and reviews)