First impressions count

Tylers POV

Ok so it's my first day and I don't want to mess up. The cast of PLL have probably bonded, so this means I need to fit in. One thing I mustn't do is mess up in front of Ashley. As we're an on screen couple we will be spending a lot of time together and kissing each other a lot as well, which will be easier if we get along. I get out of my car and head over the studio entrance. I could see Marlene standing by the door ready to show me what to do. I try to hide the fact that I was shaking and absolutely petrified. I take a deep breath and open the door. Marlene welcomes me with a big smile on her face.

"Welcome to thee family Tyler, this is Ashley and she will show you around, you haven't got any scenes today so you can get to know everyone!"

"Cool." I say.

"Come on I'll show you around." Ashley says grinning.

"Ok" I say nervously.

"You know I don't bite,you don't have to be scared of me."

"There's no way that I could be scared of you" I say, blushing.

Ashley laughs, " I think we're going to get along just fine, you can call me Ash."

Ashley was is bubbly and cheerful, we connect instantly. Her long blonde hair swishes and her blue eyes gleam at me. This might not be so scary as I thought. I follow Ash down the corridor and into her best friends dressing room, Shay Mitchell. Crap!