Chapter 13

Stephanie's POV
I had just woke up when a head popped out from no where. Liam was hanging upside down.

"Hi" he says
"Your gonna fall" I say. Soon en
ough he falls off of his bunk. With the retard I am I poke my head out of MY bunk and I fall too. The bad thing was I was on top of Liam. He liked it though, typical boy. I climb off of him and grab my phone from my bunk. I then walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth. I walk out and see Liam in just his boxers. I stare for a minute then walk into the lounge, then I realize all the boys are just in their boxers.
"My eyes" I shout covering my eyes.

"Come on you like it" someone says. I couldn't see them cause my eyes were closed. I try to get back in my bunk, but in the process I bump into some walls and objects.

"I should have warned you about the boys" Liam says with still no shirt on.

"You should have! I think I need some bleach to clean my eyes out with now" I say getting into my bunk.

"Liam I wanna go swimming" I pout

"The boys were just talking about that" he chuckles.

I give him my puppy dog eyes and he returns his.

"Your cute" I say and kiss his nose.

"Your adorable" he says and peaks my nose.

He runs out the door to talk to Paul about going to the pool. A couple minutes he comes back in.

"Guys were going swimming" he yells.

I instantly grab my bathing suit and run to the bathroom. I come out and I'm face to face with Liam. He scans my body before he lets me get by.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" I wink and carefully push him out of the way.
I throw my white see through cover over my bathing suit and slip my sandals on. Once everyone was ready we hopped in Paul's black Suv. We arrived at this privet pool, don't ask me. Liam and I were the last ones out cause we were in the very back. Once out of the car I ran towards the pool. I took my sandals, sunglasses, and cover up off. Liam was in blue swimming trunks, Louis had stripes, Harry had a speedo on (I know unappealing), Niall is wearing orange, and Em wearing just a plain black 2 piece. I lay in the sun until I hear Liam and Niall whispering. Before I know it I'm being thrown into the pool. Once I come back to the surface I swim towards Liam. I sneak up like a shark, I swim under his legs and pull in under. I come up and see Niall with the look of fear on his face.

"Your dead lephracan!" I yell at him.

I was about to swim towards him until I feel someone drag me underwater. I open my eyes underwater and see Liam on top of me. He smiles down at me and kisses me. We were interrupted when 4 body's splashed beside us.
I glare at them as soon as I come to surface. I get out of the pool and try to tan, notice I said try. I slipped my sunglasses on laid on my stomach.

"Are you mad?" Liam says kneeling in front of my face.

"No I'm tanning" I say and stuck my tongue out at him.

He kisses my head and jumps back into the pool. After like 10 minutes I flip so where I'm on my back. A couple minutes later it was like a shadow was cast over me. I open my eyes to see Liam over me.

"Come swim?" He asks with his puppy dog face.

"I guess" I breathe
I run to the pool and stop before I can dive in.

"Em! Come here!" I yell and she runs over to me.

"What! What happened?" She panics.
"RKO" I yell and do the RKO in her
(A/N, it's a WWE wrestling move)
I laugh my butt off once I come up. I see Liam and Niall having a splash fight so I swim over to them. Niall noticed but Liam didn't, so I jumped on his back.

"Woah" he says as he steadies himself.

"Hi handsome" I whisper in his ear.

"Hi beautiful" he says back.

They continue the splash fight, even with me on his back. Liam gets frustrated and he swims away from Niall.

"Potato! Come back!" He yells
at me.

"Sorry lephracan" I yell back

"Potato?" Liam asks

"Oh it's my nickname for him" I say and hop off Liam's back.

"No come back" he pouts

"Make me" I say and swim away from him.

"Steph" he whines

"Liam" I say mimicking him. I swim to the bottom of the pool to he would follow, sure enough he did. He swims down to me and kisses me. I giggle and swim back up.

"Guys come on! We need to go back to the bus and wash up." Paul says, we all groan and get out. I put everything on and I feel two strong arms around my waist and pick me up. Liam threw me over his shoulder and walked back to car.

"Let me down" I say punching his back. He lets me down once we get to the car and he huskily whispers in my ear.

"I'd rather have your scratch marks on my back instead of bruises" he says and winks at me. It took me a minute to get what he was saying. We were almost to the bus when I got it actually.

"You filthy animal" I say and smack Liam's chest.

"You just got it didn't you" he chuckles and I nod.

"What its true what I said" he said wrapping his arm around my waist. He starts to nibble my ear when Paul says something.

"Calm your hormones Payno" Paul says pulling into the bus parking lot. He grunts and slumps in his seat. We all get out of the car and everyone races to try to get the shower first. I don't even bother, I just yawn and sit down.

After like 2 hours it was my turn in the shower. I pull myself up and walk to the bathroom, right after I get my clothes. I take a quick shower and wash my face. I throw on my black leggings and my sweater that says 'London Boys'. I throw my hair up into a messy bun and walk out. I walk into the lounge and sit next to Emily. I put my head onto her lap and try to fall asleep.

"Hey that's my job" Liam says pouting at Emily. He sits down beside Em and I switch places, to where I'm on Liam's lap now.

"I like your shirt... But it should say
'My Wolverhampton Boy" he says then kisses my head. With that a drift off to sleep