chapter 2

chapter 2

Gaia:Heey people reading about me im here to do the disclaimer because sadly shatteredbeing

DOES not own naruto some old dude who smells

like fish does too bad cuz naruto would be sooo much better if i was im it!!! so enjoy reading about dont forget to vote and comment to let me know your reading and im doing a good job!! BYE ILL MISS YOU

oh this chapter is dedicwted to lizzielizzie the first person to comment on my story :D you are AWSOME!!!!!

GAARAS POV

I awoke to find an attractive girl i had never seen before kissing me.

Realizing this was my first kiss i blushed.

Icouldnt help but stare at this girl i felt an urge to be near.

My eyes found a faint blue chakra....it was my own and the strange girls connected at our hearts and was fading every second.

"Good morning Gaara did you enjoy being in limbo?" Asked the girl strangly.

I some how managed to make my voice work and i asked the strange girl hoarsly "Who are you?"

A frown appeared onto her face but soon was replaced with a cheesy lope sided grin

"well my names Gaia and we will be inseprable roommates for an undetermined amount of time wont that be fun!"

she clapped her hands with fake enthusiasm what did i just hear her corectly?

"What do you mean by that" i asked confused.

she smiled and started to explain

"Well you see Gaara when the akatski kidnapped you they removed your tailed beast this resulted in you dying and all your friends brought you to me so i could breathe life into you...you may have noticed that string of our chakra intertwind at our hearts? well i shared my life essence with you if we stretch that string too far it will be excruiantly painful and could result in your death."

before i could ask another question the doors burst open and three ninja rushed in.

Among them were two girls and one boy they were all wearing the same kumo as Gaia.

The boy was carrying a black haired girl bridal syle she was covered in blood and most likely dead.

The other girl had fiery red hair while the boy had blonde hair.

"Gaia im so sorry Sasori attacked her and i didnt get there soon enough shes dead"

Explained the boy quickly "Bring her here" commanded Gaia the boy did as he was told.

"what are you going to do" i asked. "youll see" she said anomisly.

She went to the wall infront of me.

She placed her hand onto an image of a fallen angel.

Her hand was glowing with her chakra suddenly the wall fell down to reveal a stair case.

She stepped in and the wall swung shut.

A few minutes later she came up with a dagger and a scroll.

Fear crossed the three ninjas faces

"Gaia dont youll use too much chakra yo wont have enough...i have a bad feeling"

warned a girl with blue hair

"WELL WHAT THE HELL DO YOU EXCEPT ME TO DO I PROMISED HER NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN SHE BEGGED TO GO ON THIS MISSION AND AGAINST MY BETTER JUDGEMENT I LET HER SHES DEAD BECAUSE OF ME!!!"