Chapter 1

Idea Goes to @InfamousKitten

I woke up at 7:00am. Good thing my alarm worked for once. I Got up and Streched. I Looked over to my Phone and saw a Notification From The News App downloaded to keep up on my 'Second Side'. I saw there was an article about me Fighting off those 3 Burly Burglars with Bombs & Bazooka's. Try Saying that 5 Times Fast.

I got dressed quickly and went downstairs to go Eat breakfast. As I went downstairs I Saw my Mom Preparing Waffles.

"Hey Ma" I Said

"Hey Jack! Oh where were you last Night! SepticEye Struck again and saved 5 Hostages"

"I was over at Felix's, and I know, we Saw it on the news"

"Bet yours Brothers and Sisters bet they Moved here instead of staying in Ireland"

I gave a slight chuckle and saw the Time. It was Seven Thirty.

"Well, See ya when I get home" I said to my mom as I Slung my backpack over my shoulder and headed to Felixs house.

As I Approached Felixs house he was already outside on the porch. I approached him he waved at me and followed me down the sidewalk.

"So... 'SepticEye' Did a pretty good job Defending the town Last Night" he said. He was the only person who knew I was SepticEye. Not even my mom knew.

"Ya... 'He' did do pretty good..." I said laughing

Then I saw someone I did but didn't want to see.
The Bully I Have Crush on but Hates me, Mark

"Hey look! It's Wacko With his SideKick the Blonde Idiot!" Mark Said

"Hey I'm not an Idiot!" Felix Yelled

"Psh, Whatever Blondy" One of MarkS Friend said Pushing Felix

"Hey, leave him alone!" I said

"Ha, What you gonna do about!" Mark said getting in my Face

I was about to hurt him, Even if I liked him No one insults my Friends. But as I raised my Fist Felix put his hand on my shoulder telling me 'If-You-Hit-Him-You-Blow-Your-Cover' so I didn't hit him.

"Ha that's what we thought" MarkS other Friend Said

We just kept walking along the sidewalk acting as if nothing happened, Even though it was killing me inside.