"Chapter 3

After the Little 'Fight' I made my way over to Felixs house. As I was walking down the street a group of girls from my school came up to me.

"Hey There Clover" One Sang

"Why you alone?" Another said

"None of your buisness" I said Pushing past them

Woman. Am I right?

*****
As I knocked on Felix's door, His mother opened the door. She looked at me relieved.

"Oh Jack! Your okay! Oh, Felix told me you got into a fight. Are you okay?" She said as she hugged me

"Umm, Miss I'm fine" I said as she released me from the hug.

"Well Felix is up in his room" She said as she walked into the kitchen.

I went upstairs to see Marzia with her head in her hands and her Mascara running down her face. Felix sat right next to her,rubbing her back trying to comfort her.

"Jack!" Marzia said as she jumped up and hugged me

"See Marzia. I told you Jack would be fine" Felix Stated

"How did you get out of that predicament without a scratch?!" Marzia Questioned

"Jack, We need to tell her. If we don't then she might think we're crazy" Felix Said sternly and I just nodded my head regretting the decision I just made

"Marzia... I'm....." I said Trailing off

She tilted her head like a dog. Wanting me to tell her something.

"Just watch..." I Said Quietly.

I clinched my fists and looked down. A Green and Blue smoke Arose from my fists and my eyes turned completely Green. I looked up and my hair turned Blue. Completely Disquising me and the only way you could even THINK it was me was because of the Irish Accent.

"Y-Y-Your..." Marzia Trailed off

"SepticEye..." She finished

"I swear I won't tell a soul!" She said a smile on her face.

"Is that why you wouldn't Fight?" She asked quietly

"Yup" Felix Awnsered

"Dont you think we told her a BIT to early Felix?" I questioned still in my disguise.

"We can trust her!" Felix said happily

Then we turned on the TV to get something to help us fill the Silence of the room. But immediately The News channel popped up and It said there was a Group of Men that escaped from prison roaming the city causing a ruckus. I looked over at Felix and Marzia and as if on que Felix and Marzia both nodded there heads and I jumped out the window and started sprinting towards where those prisoners where.

I used my Double Jump ability and Started running on top of buildings Doing my best to get there as fast as I could. And once I did I saw a group of 7 prisoners taking hostages in a Fast food place. I pushed my hand forward and all the glass around the place Shattered. The 7 Men pointed guns at me and I just stood still. I heard the sounds of helicopters above me filming this little fight. They all fired at me and I just slow-motion style dodged them bullets like a boss. I ran inside and shot neon Green eye lasers out of my Neon blue eyes. I then used the advantage of them being stunned to punch the first one in the jaw as green smoke came around my Fist and the 7 Men all fell down like a set of Dominoes. The people there, all started clapping. It was great. I saw Some kid there too. So I thought, Why the hell not? And I walked over to the kid and put my hand out for him to high five it and he did with the most excited look in his eyes. His dad asked if he could get a picture of me and his son. So I did. Sometimes it was just nice to give my Fans attention.

I walked out and the kid left so Happy. The police caged all of the Prisoners and asked to interview me for the news. I politely Declined. Don't need this identity getting out.